Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New kid in town looking to meet funloving club crowd!

philippio

Hello everyone! Just posting to say that I'm moving from CT to Miami on Aug. 28th (I grew up in Miami) and I'm always looking to meet new faces and a funloving crowd that consistently likes to go out for good, clean partying!!!

You can find me at Blue fairly often, and early on saturdays at Lounge 16. My passion is house (funky, SanFran/west coast, tribal, deep, latin). I'm a guy, 25yo, friendly and straightforward.

Music is the answer... to your problems. Keep on movin' and you can solve 'em! Danny Tenaglia
:D

Oh, Blue has local talent every night of the week. Sometimes it's deep house (Naked Music type nu-jazz), sometimes funkier and harder but always house all week long! They have a schedule posted at the door. It's a place to go late though. The crowd is usually really into the music and you regularly see people getting their groove on.

Originally posted by philippio

Oh, Blue has local talent every night of the week. Sometimes it's deep house (Naked Music type nu-jazz), sometimes funkier and harder but always house all week long! They have a schedule posted at the door. It's a place to go late though. The crowd is usually really into the music and you regularly see people getting their groove on.

Sat and fri, I should go late? how late?

I'm a HUGE deephouse fan.

Originally posted by philippio

Hello everyone! Just posting to say that I'm moving from CT to Miami on Aug. 28th (I grew up in Miami) and I'm always looking to meet new faces and a funloving crowd that consistently likes to go out for good, clean partying!!!

You can find me at Blue fairly often, and early on saturdays at Lounge 16. My passion is house (funky, SanFran/west coast, tribal, deep, latin). I'm a guy, 25yo, friendly and straightforward.

:D

Welcome back to Miami, BTW, I vacationed in CT and its beautiful up there! :D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Sat and fri, I should go late? how late?

I'm a HUGE deephouse fan.

Blue used to be the place for deep house, now it's all a bit harder, tribal, funky, not too deep, but not tooo hard either, but probably too hard for what you're into, DHM used to do Tuesdays there for a long time, but they finally got fired because the night wasn't doing very well, not sure if it was the music or just a slow night all around, but anyway I play pretty deep tech house there on Wednesday, til about 12 then I have to pick it up a little, CUE plays from about 1 AM, nice funky tribal tech, crowd pleasing but not too cheesy, also check out Amalia on Tuesdays and Danny on Saturdays, Marc Vane too on Fridays but he seems to turn up the system too loud, though he definitely has more of a classic house style

Originally posted by eKiTeL

Blue used to be the place for deep house, now it's all a bit harder, tribal, funky, not too deep, but not tooo hard either, but probably too hard for what you're into, DHM used to do Tuesdays there for a long time, but they finally got fired because the night wasn't doing very well, not sure if it was the music or just a slow night all around, but anyway I play pretty deep tech house there on Wednesday, til about 12 then I have to pick it up a little, CUE plays from about 1 AM, nice funky tribal tech, crowd pleasing but not too cheesy, also check out Amalia on Tuesdays and Danny on Saturdays, Marc Vane too on Fridays but he seems to turn up the system too loud, though he definitely has more of a classic house style

hey eric i didnt knew you played at blue....how about tonight???

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I once went on a Sunday a while back ago and there was this short hair chick spinning. She was spinning some alright tunes. Is she still around?

Originally posted by laliux

I once went on a Sunday a while back ago and there was this short hair chick spinning. She was spinning some alright tunes. Is she still around?

Sunday's is some kind of gay/drag party, with DJ Pride I think, I have no idea what tha't's like