CARLO DALLANESE- test and born

CZR feat ALEX PEACE- you feel it

VICTOR CALDERONE- the drive

FAITHLESS- insomnia

MOBY - in this world

ANTIONE CLAMARAN- alert

KENNY "DOPE" GONZALEZ- frenzy

FILTER N DRUMS- bass rockwell

i wish i could ID some more songs but i cant. Anyhow this is whats been blasting thru websterhalls sat night speakers around june,july. Dont know to much of the new stuff yet. Now seriously tell me is thier anything wrong with what rick corbo has been playing? Being that everyone say hes not good i dont understand where that comes from. Im not a promoter but i just dont see how,why people hate around here. Listen to the music.

believe me im not saying hes the greatest dj ever or that websterhall is the greatest club ever. I know how terrible the vibe from the crowd in that place is ive been goin 41/2 yrs but at least theres a small amount of people in their who make the night great. And i love the music and my reason for the post was just that peole say oh he plays commercial or trance or wack. I just dont get it. Hate the venue not the dj. Thanks for responding.

Honestly I think you are helping out the vibe alot there unknowningly silverbull. I know you are all about the dance and the music and all but really you create a great vibe in WH with your buddies. I won't disagree with you about the music and your belief's out of respect... all I can say a great vibe with your thoughts can make it perfect. I had forgotten alot of what it is all about till I had met you peeps. Peace.

Combination of Crowd, Music, and over-all feel....take one away and you have nothing.

People like diff. things. Ive been to Webster Hall many times...not gonna say that I DIDNT have a good time, but it really isnt my cup of tea.

Wherever I go...I make sure I enjoy myself. Webster Hall for me, is just one of those places that I have to try to enjoy myself.

I wish that place had a diff. crowd and vibe. It'd make a sick club...but as Webster Hall...I just cant do it.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

I wish that place had a diff. crowd and vibe. It'd make a sick club...but as Webster Hall...I just cant do it.

Tek

agreed 110%!! if they could somehow manage to attract a different crowd that place would be a cool spot...but somehow i dont think it will ever happen - its always going to be known to locals as a tourist trap

for the past 2 yrs now hes stop playing trance and is killin it with some sick house. I agree i dont know if the crowd will ever change but why not some of you guy make it out one night and hep change it up a bit. Suprisingly enough lil by lil each week the crowd has been getting a tad better. If any of ya are ever curious just lemme know. I will see if i can put you guys on ricks list. I think webs is a great space. It just needs a different vibe. But also cant hate on the "TOURIST" who are having a great time as well.