Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough is enough...

mr mahs

Originally posted by raver_mania

ANother point for thought...has Israel really stuck to its end of the bargain?

- halt all settlement activity

- destroy illegal settlements

- did they ever recognize the ceasefire...ie, to stop targeting all these groups' leaders?

- I posted a couple of articles a few weeks back about how they were NOT halting settlements.

- they spring right back up (the couple of trailer parks they remove)

- happened last week...and was not a ticking bomb.

and lets not forget that wonderful wall that threatens to destroy the existence of thousands of Palestinian civilians, and act as a permanent land grab. But I'm sure most of you find this OK.

Political animals on both sides need to go before this issue can even become close to being settled.

thank you. and another thanks for sticking to the topic and not bringing any more insults in it. :blank: enough is enough.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr mahs

Great a whole room of idiots..

What's the name of the company

Alqaeda inc...

or

TALIBAN INTERNATIONAL

Let me guess Arafat is the employee of the month..

They are not laughing with you they are laughing at you...

:laugh: :laugh:

- did they ever recognize the ceasefire...ie, to stop targeting all these groups' leaders?

- I posted a couple of articles a few weeks back about how they were NOT halting settlements.

and lets not forget that wonderful wall that threatens to destroy the existence of thousands of Palestinian civilians, and act as a permanent land grab. But I'm sure most of you find this OK.

Political animals on both sides need to go before this issue can even become close to being settled.

Isreal recognized that the occupations has to cease and a palestinian state has to be created for there to be peace. Prisoners were beginning to be released what more do they want a key to Sharons ranch.. The wall would have been adressed as soon as the killing stops for a decent amount of time.

the terrorist groupd will never let the violence stop

and most of the people in the world are too stupid to understand this. it is NOT in their interest to haave peace and it is NOT in their interest for the palestinians to get ANY land.

otherwise they would organized a cease fire and negotiated a long time ago.

cmon sassa, i know your pretty stupid, but dont tell you are blind as well?

Raver,

Like I said in my pevious post, both sides have made mistakes, and you make good points to the current situation......but to be bunt, it is all background noise that all stems from the core issue.....

Originally posted by mr mahs

I think you are FULL OF SHIT and work at Burger King

I think so too. There is no way an entire room of people at an office job share the same views as sassa. Unless of course her office is an office for some kind of activist group or somehting else along those lines.

Originally posted by igloo

Raver,

Like I said in my pevious post, both sides have made mistakes, and you make good points to the current situation......but to be bunt, it is all background noise that all stems from the core issue.....

I think thats definitely part of the problem, but whats also a problem is Israel's desire to have the whole area to themselves.

I think thats definitely part of the problem, but whats also a problem is Israel's desire to have the whole area to themselves.

I am not sure that is their desire, but if it is, don't you think that desire is primarily driven by security concerns?.....

Yes, the settlements and who has the "right" to that land are a big issue...I understand that.........but remove the desire and "religion" to exterminate Israel, and perhaps two peoples can co-exist.....maybe

Anyways, let's just hope the situation does not further deteriorate.......I think we are reaching a critical point now in the entire region.....let's hope the civilized world works together to tip the balance in the right direction....

Well, this could be the critical point...Abbas has said that the terrorist groups have "changed the rules of the game with yesterday's bombing", and has promised to deal with them. Now to see what happens. The sticky point is - if he does crack down on the terrorist groups with force, he might risk civil war, and most certainly his life.