• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr mahs

Clip ARAFAT...

Clip HAMAS...

Fuck everyone, Isreal should only look out for itself...

These animals had their chance Hamas blew it for them

too bad... I don't feel bad at all if 10 Apaches are sent to cut the HAMAS in half....

Agreed.....

I will continue to state what I have always said--as long as Hamas and Islamic Jihad exist, there will never be peace......

They do not, and will never, recognize Israel's right to exist---and that is at the core of the problem....

And as long as they have appeasers in European Govts and supporters in Arab countries and other terrorist orgs, they will exist unless they are exterminated one by one...

Of course, appeasers and apologists like Sassa will justify this attack and their existence

Originally posted by igloo

Agreed.....

I will continue to state what I have always said--as long as Hamas and Islamic Jihad exist, there will never be peace......

They do not, and will never, recognize Israel's right to exist---and that is at the core of the problem....

And as long as they have appeasers in European Govts and supporters in Arab countries and other terrorist orgs, they will exist unless they are exterminated one by one...

Of course, appeasers and apologists like Sassa will justify this attack and their existence

Hopefully Abbas grows a sack and confronts these animals.. He realises that Hamas and islamic Jihad are undermining the palestinians future but without a firm stance on terrorism against Isreal it's only a matter of time before Isreal drops the peace plan, the gloves and steam rolls a palestinian city. The palestinians have to make a choice between recognizing Isreals existance or WAR.....

Originally posted by mr mahs

Clip ARAFAT...

Clip HAMAS...

Fuck everyone, Isreal should only look out for itself...

These animals had their chance Hamas blew it for them

too bad... I don't feel bad at all if 10 Apaches are sent to cut the HAMAS in half....

I say Fuck'em. Hamas and Islamic Jihad don't want peace. They have made that very clear by the efforts to sabatoge the road map. At this point Isreal should give them what their asking for.....All out war. IMO thats the only way this is going to end.

Originally posted by sassa

and i suppose israel wants peace? :rolleyes:

The Isreali's aren't sabatoging the roadmap, so I'd say they want it more than Hamas and Islamic Jihad. If I was an Isreali, at this point I wouldn't want peace either.

please, they're making money off this conflict.

Please explain.

the only way there would peace is if israel packed it up and moved. lets face it, as long as israel exists, there will never be peace in the area. the animals of hamas and jihad have to much support for their cause, and lets not forget, they are breeding a new generation of suicide bombers daily. in my eyes, all israel can do for as long as it exists, is continue the fight and never give in to the animals. israel has one of the strongest, well trained armies in the world, its only disadvantage is that the U.S. is holding back it's other arm from totally destroying its enemies.

Originally posted by bullseye

the only way there would peace is if israel packed it up and moved. lets face it, as long as israel exists, there will never be peace in the area. the animals of hamas and jihad have to much support for their cause, and lets not forget, they are breeding a new generation of suicide bombers daily. in my eyes, all israel can do for as long as it exists, is continue the fight and never give in to the animals. israel has one of the strongest, well trained armies in the world, its only disadvantage is that the U.S. is holding back it's other arm from totally destroying its enemies.

who is supplying israel with 5 billion a year in grants? who provides israel with top notch military intelligence? who provides the israelis with the latest technology the pentagon (and other states) have to offer? i see what you're saying, but that is only on the surface. the problem with people in general (and this is very common on this board) is that people do not tend to see or care to look beyond what is on the surface. outwardly, this the case. but deep down....something else is going on.

the real menace behind this conflict is not the common israelis or these groups.

theres two alternatives, the way i see it

one: continue inching forward with this "peace-plan", build walls, give land to those miserable parasites (a.k.a. palestinians) and watch them end their pointless existance in suicide bombings which also claim countless Israeli lives

two: strike back with a fury not seen before. a strike the Palestinian community wont be able to recover for for years. send more missiles into their rat-holes the they can imagine. make them wince and run. and say that for every terroist attack, a palestinian town will be obliterated. then for the next attack, two towns.

its kind of like, if someone is attacking you with a bat, trying to deflect his blows wiyh your hands doesnt really work. those idiots in europe need to stop their anti-semitic bitching and let Israel play on the same field with those terrorists. then i;d like to see what happens

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

one: continue inching forward with this "peace-plan", build walls, give land to those miserable parasites (a.k.a. palestinians) and watch them end their pointless existance in suicide bombings which also claim countless Israeli lives

two: strike back with a fury not seen before. a strike the Palestinian community wont be able to recover for for years. send more missiles into their rat-holes the they can imagine. make them wince and run. and say that for every terroist attack, a palestinian town will be obliterated. then for the next attack, two towns.

its kind of like, if someone is attacking you with a bat, trying to deflect his blows wiyh your hands doesnt really work. those idiots in europe need to stop their anti-semitic bitching and let Israel play on the same field with those terrorists. then i;d like to see what happens

and people call me biased :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and they're right

everybody is biased

only problem is, you're supporting terrorists who bring nothing to our world but strife and murder

are you serious???? i suppose the israeli side doesn't bring murder and strife to this conflict??? do you get your info from cnn? or the jerusalem post? please. any sensible person can see that BOTH sides contribute to this problem, not just the palestinians.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

read a book that isn't written by an american, palestinian or a right wing jewish person before you type such crap.

who is supplying israel with 5 billion a year in grants? who provides israel with top notch military intelligence? who provides the israelis with the latest technology the pentagon (and other states) have to offer? i see what you're saying, but that is only on the surface. the problem with people in general (and this is very common on this board) is that people do not tend to see or care to look beyond what is on the surface. outwardly, this the case. but deep down....something else is going on.

the real menace behind this conflict is not the common israelis or these groups.

if you referring to the united states being the main contributor to the israeli cause, then your absolutely right. the jewish population is to large, strong, economically and politically powerful/influential in the united states for the u.s. government to just turn its head on. israel deserves to be defended, but i also feel for the other side, both sides are suffering terribly. suicide bombings are the only way these animals know how to fight for their cause.

hehe...your choice of words, as is your skewed stance in this debate completely undermines any points you might have had!

I agree except for the last sentence...these groups and the Israeli leadership are whats to blame for this carnage (in general)...the victims are the innocent palestinians and israelis.

Originally posted by raver_mania

hehe...your choice of words, as is your skewed stance in this debate completely undermines any points you might have had!

skewed???

no shit sherlock. wow, you observed i have an opinion. a smiley face for you.

everybody is skewed, i just dont hide it. and in my choice of words, i think they fit perfectly.

i agree with you that they are like animals. rabbid animals. you know what we do to rabbid dogs? we put them down.

good analogy. i agree with you 100%

As I'm sure your ancestors were rabid animals when they resorted to guerilla warfare against the British, right?

skewed???

no shit sherlock. wow, you observed i have an opinion. a smiley face for you.

everybody is skewed, i just dont hide it. and in my choice of words, i think they fit perfectly.

Well then, if you cannot hold a decent debate, your opinion means shit to me.

:laugh:

ah but i tihnk it is you who cannot hold a decent debate, by trying to attack me for having an opinion. if you are so scared to voice yours, maybe you should justremain on the sidelines and watch? we wouldnt want you to get hurt you know.

and about the terrorism against the british.

NEVER were women and children targeted.

in fact the attacks were against infrastructure, and military leaders.

the ONE attack which was horrible was the hotel (i cant remember the name right now) explosion which killed many. but even then, a call was made to the hotel telling them that there was a bomb and that they need to evacuate. the bomb was supposed to be a warning, not intended to kill people. the British disregarded this and said we are not evacuating(even though they had ample time). this was all acknowledged by the British govt.

obviously that was very very messed up, and was taken too far. but it was NOTHING like what is going on today.

ah but i tihnk it is you who cannot hold a decent debate, by trying to attack me for having an opinion. if you are so scared to voice yours, maybe you should justremain on the sidelines and watch? we wouldnt want you to get hurt you know.

and about the terrorism against the british.

NEVER were women and children targeted.

in fact the attacks were against infrastructure, and military leaders.

the ONE attack which was horrible was the hotel (i cant remember the name right now) explosion which killed many. but even then, a call was made to the hotel telling them that there was a bomb and that they need to evacuate. the bomb was supposed to be a warning, not intended to kill people. the British disregarded this and said we are not evacuating(even though they had ample time). this was all acknowledged by the British govt.

obviously that was very very messed up, and was taken too far. but it was NOTHING like what is going on today.

If you bothered to read through the other posts, newcomer, then you might realize that I have voiced my opinion.

:D

Not scared of getting hurt...its just more productive to have a debate without name-calling (incl. lumping palestinians and calling them all animals).