Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Momu - Bring It On Back

obby

Attn: Break Beat Freaks (Progressive Heads Too)

One of my favorite vinyl's right now. The progressive mix by DJ-19 on the flip can only be described as...........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Spundae Recordings crew. Finally signing Momu was a smart move.

Momu is a power tag-team vigilante duo made up of Jondi (of internationally renowned production team Jondi & Spesh) and Mark Musselman, one of San Francisco's most acclaimed breaks DJ's.

Momu's sound to date; wicked breaks, future tech sounds, breathtaking melodies, sinister FX, and devastating arrangements that wreak havoc on the dancefloor.

Their upcoming Spundae releases (Spun 013) "Bring It On Back" is enriched with remixes by DJ 19 (19box Records) from Tokyo/Japan and DJ Düse (DNS Records) from Berlin/Germany.

The release date to this track is yet to be announced so as soon as they are pressed again. Make sure to grab one quick.

Sample Momu's - "Bring It On Back" here (All Mixes)

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?SKU=39257

Enjoy,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Originally posted by obby

One of my favorite vinyl's right now. The progressive mix by DJ-19 on the flip can only be described as...........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momu is a power tag-team vigilante duo made up of Jondi (of internationally renowned production team Jondi & Spesh) and Mark Musselman, one of San Francisco's most acclaimed breaks DJ's.

Momu's sound to date; wicked breaks, future tech sounds, breathtaking melodies, sinister FX, and devastating arrangements that wreak havoc on the dancefloor.

Their upcoming Spundae releases (Spun 013) "Bring It On Back" is enriched with remixes by DJ 19 (19box Records) from Tokyo/Japan and DJ Düse (DNS Records) from Berlin/Germany.

The release date to this track is yet to be announced so as soon as they are pressed again. Make sure to grab one quick.

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixDa...ecMed?SKU=39257

Enjoy,i love that song...wasnt momu on bedrock records?...

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brwneydtrouble

Yup, at grooveman I asked for Momu yesterday and Carla said that there was supposed to be some in, that a few people were asking for it too.....can't wait to get my hands on it! Donner Pass, what a bad ass song. On my way up to jupiter, I think I will pass by Mirza's store and see if hes got it. :D

Originally posted by obby

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?SKU=39257

Enjoy,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

momu kicks fuckin ass !! DONOR PASS is :eek: :eek: thanx for hookin it up obby :aright: :aright: :aright: