Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pic of Qwest Grabbin his ankles IM NOT KIDDING....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosta....maybe I am gay...cause I love ya for posting this Slinky Crossed Eyed Fuck.....

Hhhmmmmmm Let me examine picture A.-

In exhibit A we have the typical Slinky DJ, 3 Fat Fuck Friends, 1 Homosexual Metro Mix Geek and a girl who looks like she got smacked in the side of the head with a bag of Hot nickels.....

Hmmm......Let us take a closer look at Exhibit B.-

Typical "I am going to a lounge sweater" sporting the ."I am a raging homo smile"....coupled with a droopey eyed freak.....

Kosta Great Work...I want to snap this guys spine in front of his girl and make her cry........

I saw this homo tried to ridicule the Iron crew and being I am Honorary i felt the need for a little detective work.

If you look closely to pic. A you'll see Homo's girlfriend sitting in the 'hotseat' awaiting her inter-racial gangbang. Further more since Gay qwest cant satisfy his girlfriend (if it were me i'd call her my pet) she is taking care of her own needs by fucking herself with a Corona Bottle.

get-photo.asp?photoid=317

I hope youre ready for this weekend, I need to let loose I have been a little tense since my car got broken into. Ask The Bus he'll tell you how bad it sucked. The shit they stole insurance doesnt cover.

Latitude tonight??

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta....Yes I heard on Saturday that completely sucks....

This weekend should be off the hook....

Surf Club Sunday? You better show face pal!

Tempts Saturday night!

Show face?? Im rollin' Iron style all weekend.

Yet another pole smoker suckin the dicks of the queerhood. When did you sign up, after you're fiftieth ass raping?

Both you and njstacked have now made this personal.

I'm definately gonna try and be where you both are this weekend. Don't worry I'll point myself out just so there's no mistaking who dropped the both of ya's.

Qwest.

Originally posted by kostaP

I saw this homo tried to ridicule the Iron crew and being I am Honorary i felt the need for a little detective work.

If you look closely to pic. A you'll see Homo's girlfriend sitting in the 'hotseat' awaiting her inter-racial gangbang. Further more since Gay qwest cant satisfy his girlfriend (if it were me i'd call her my pet) she is taking care of her own needs by fucking herself with a Corona Bottle.

get-photo.asp?photoid=317

Cool, thanks... post your pic so I know who to hit first. I'll be rolling down to Temps on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

Qwest.

Well Qwest...

Thursday Night- Lookers

Friday Night- Jenks

Saturday Night- Tempts

Sunday- Surf Club

As Mr. Dondiezel would say...Bring it bitch!

I am going to make this real easy for you Qwest.....I will wait for you outside....this way...there is no searching....hahahaha.....

I will bring back my college football moves....and knock your Fucking Head off.......JOKE....Uploading a pic as we speak Fag boy!

Let me guess you were a tight end right? Feg.

I'm seriously not sweating you or your iron ass buddies.

You're day will come.

Qwest.

Bro...after 4 grueling years of college football....NEVER GETTING "DROPPED".....Do you really think you have what it takes to drop me.....Kid.... "Game Over"...