Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R-Fresh - Live Radio Show - Sept 8th

obby

That's right....you read right.....and as you may know by now......... I CRAVE BREAKS

Being so, I thought I would share some news that might make you old schoolers happy. R-Fresh from Fresh Productions, Miami, FL will be spinning a live radio set on September 8, 2003. Exact time is yet to be announced. I'll share the info as soon as I know.

Tune into www.protonradio.com on September 8, 2003 for more details.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

R-fresh completely rocked a crowd of 500 last nite in Lima - Peru with some nasty breaks and scratching ...

Is the 3rd time he does it down there ;)

Only complain from the peepz in Lima ... he needs to smile a bit more :D ... serious music and smiling aren't mutually exclusive :D :D

I'll tune when ever you let us know Obby ... :hat:

I was there last nite 4 R-FRESH's gig in Lima... and right b4 beginning his set he took a nasty, nasty fall in the booth (dangerous booth i might add). He had a nasty, nasty bruise and his arm was hurting. I was inside the booth when the fall occured and I thought he had broken something... All in all he rocked the place. MUSIC WAS AWESOME...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ali56

hey obby, did r-fresh ever end up performing sept 8th? i missed it but a friend told me that he never went on the air? is this true?

thanks ;)

This is true...but all is not lost concidering that it has been postponed for today, September 15, 2003

Futurized Radio Playlist for show airing Monday Sept 15, 2003

Live: www.protonradio.com - Monday Sept 15: 10PM - 11PM EST

This week's show features R-Fresh (Fresh Productions) from Florida, USA... He's one of the originators of breaks in the Florida scene, with a number of releases on Fresh Productions, and classic collaborations with Infiniti. For more info on the show, please check out the Futurized Radio show page located at http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=10

R Fresh's Track listing for tonight: (Koky, look at what he is starting his set with)

Momu (vs Catch 22) "Sunsicle" (Beadrock Breaks)

Precision "Nightmare Breaks" (Zero Tolerance)

Drumattic Twins (vs Ralphi Rasario) "Invincible Bass" (Finger Lickin)

Unknown "Deeperflash" (White Label)

Adam Freeland vs White Stripes "7th Nation Freeland" (White Label)

Soto "Hootenanny" (Botchit Breaks)

Coded Motion "Base Jump" (Resin)

DJ Eclipse (vs Acen) "Another Trip To The Moon" (Pure Breaks)

Tayo Meets Acid Rockers Uptown "Prophet Dub" (Skint)

Jive Rhythm Trax "122" (Jive)

Enjoy,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com