Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush and Blair

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

Israel was invaded in may of 1948 by a coaliton of Arab countries as soon as Israel proclaimed its statehood. this invasion was led by syria, egypt, jordan, lebanon, and iraq.

Their combined intention was expressed publicly by Azzam Pasha, Secretary General of the Arab League: "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades."

now you say israel has prevailed because it has nukes????? how the fuck did you come to that sherlock? it has never used nukes, nor has its nukes prevented Egypt and other Arab countries from repeated attempts at invasion, ALL of which were repelled WITHOUT the use of nukes. Israel will not use its nukes against any of its neighbors, as its nukes are not intended as a first strike weapon.

so instead of asking stupid questions to which I know the answer to and you obviously dont, how bout you go back to the sandbox and let the big boys play, ok?

sassa, you should really tell this guy to get lost, him defending you only makes you look even worse :laugh:

oh really, now??? I look bad because you don't agree with me, right? Whatever, kid. :rolleyes:

marksimons: i wish you would write more about what you started...

breakbitz: you conveniently forgot to put in that before the zionists declared independence (to me, jews and zionists are two separate things, different things, please do not mix) they had a deal with an arab league which was going to be brokered through the newly founded united nations (along with the british, who were there during the mandate) to split the land equally between the two peoples. this never happened because the zionists ILLEGALLY and selfishly declared israel a state before anything could materialize. this broke the agreement they had, and no wonder why they invaded. that was NOT the deal that was supposed to be arranged. they did this with the blessing of powerful american jews and others.

the US has been the one to make sure that israel does not use nukes against its neighbors. why? because this would surely create a wwiii situation, since some of these states had allies around the world. if you know your history, this is how wwii progressed, when a state was hit, its allies would rush to help it. hence why they had treaties between states agreeing to do this. same goes for this case. the peoples of the world did not want to go through another world war anytime soon. also, if it used nukes (please, PLEASE use common sense here) against its neighbors, that would surely create armageddon for themselves too. think about it. such a tiny space, you do not think that a nuclear bomb would not affect israel either? don't be dense and look at it from an objective, rational point of view. OF COURSE IT WOULD. these countries threaten nuking and war, but would they ever proceed? if they want to be fried too, no. that is the art of politics. half the time politicians bullshit to get a point across. i would have thought with your so-called 'liberal' education, you would have known that.

so don't use that lame argument again. please.

finally, the sentence before the one addressing me is very egotistical, the same thing you accuse me of being. get off your high horse, let's act like normal people, and think clearly. you are not always right, neither am i. AS LONG as we use rationality, common sense, and FACTS backed by GOOD, RELIABLE sources, we are fine. no more bullshit today, please.

sassa

Israel, US Sign Loan

Guarantees Worth $9 Billion

By Moti Bassok

Haaretz Correspondent

8-21-03

After several months of exhaustive negotiations, Israel and the United States on Wednesday signed the loan guarantee agreement, enabling Israel to raise $9 billion in government bonds on American financial markets over the coming three years.

Harry Langman, the accountant general's representative in New York, and his deputy Yaron Neuderfer signed the accord for Israel, and Gordon West, deputy assistant administrator for American aid programs (USAID), for the U.S.

Israel plans to raise the first $3 billion - which will be backed by the U.S. government - in late 2003. Under the agreement, every dollar Israel spends in the occupied territories will be deducted from the guarantees.

As part of the deal, Israel undertook to carry out a series of reforms and structural changes in its economy and to reduce the 2004 budget deficit to 3.0 percent of GDP.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/331658.html

Comment

From Robert Schaefer

8-21-3

Ha! Another 'loan guarantee'. Guess how many US 'loans' to the Jewish state have EVER been repaid? Answer: ZERO.

Comment

Alton Raines

8-21-03

Israel, that great Harlot... she who makes fornication with the kings of the earth, whose cup is filled with abominations. Just like a salty old whore, she's always got her hand in the pockets of her paramour. She is truly a grotesque offense to the face of Almighty God.

Originally posted by sassa

if YOU choose to believe that, fine, go ahead. but i do not. that's sad. but not surprising coming from you.

you do not believe what.....that terrorism is wrong under any circumstance, or that you place more blame on the victims of terrorism because they must have done something to cause the terrorism?