Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people taking clubplanet too seriously..

sassa

Originally posted by Reeni

Sassa when the hell are u coming to nyc:mad:

reeni, hopefully beginning of september. it depends on if i can finish what i am here to do.

i don't klnow how much fun i'd be though. quit smoking and drinking for good :):(

but it'll be nice to see you :) i just remember the long legs, nice voice, beautiful eyes...

Originally posted by Reeni

damn if you werent engaged I would ask you to marry me with that nice reply:tongue:

well dont worry you as you know you cant smoke in nyc clubs so you wont have the urge to and ill drink for the both of us:)

haha..... just a little red wouldn't hurt for me maybe. ;)

btw, i say nothing but the truth :)

and vicman: shes right. lol....

bridal shower...i dunno...that's just a party with girls who give you presents, right? don't think i'd have one, but presents are always welcome ;):D

wedding, in a few months, have to travel a bit first.no set date, pretty much when we have the urge, haha! that sounds weird...

and thanks guys :):heart:

hmm...

i'm curious as to how you judge that people take CP seriously?

i notice that people accuse others of taking the boards "too seriously" when those others pursue topics with intensity. i'm not talking about name-calling threads, i'm talking about in-depth arguments on actual, thematic (ie, not about a particular person) topics.

i'm one of those people that likes to think and argue and explore ideas, but people can mistake this for taking people's replies "to heart"... the thing is, if i don't know someone, and that person doesn't know me, and what we're talking about is abstract, then i don't really care what that person thinks of me.

i just enjoy attempting to explain myself effectively and encourage people to examine their *own* opinions and thoughts.

when i think of someone taking CP too seriously, i think of a person feeling bad because of what complete strangers say to him on here. i imagine that person going to bed at night feeling bad because someone called him a name (because, honestly, the banter on here rarely rises above a 3rd grade level). on the other hand, if your friends make mean comments to you, the ones you've met "IRL", and you've told them it hurts your feelings but they do it anyway, then i suppose your sadness and anger would be justified.