Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do I Get There?????

CrzyC

Ok, as some of you may know, I am new to the boards and the SOBE scene. I am coming out to play at Crobar this Friday night of EV and need directions from Southbound I95 in Boca. I have been to SOBE before but never paid attention since I wasnt driving.:(

I would really appreciate directions from someone. I know its easy but I dont want to get lost. Also, any clue where I should park the four wheels????

Many thanks to all and I will see you tomorrow night, unless I end up in the Keys by accident.:eek:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

I95 South all the way to 195 East.

Exit Alton Road south (right lane).

Take Alton to 16th St. and make a left.

Take 16th tke Washington make a right.

You'll see Crobar up a block or 2 on left.

Good luck finding parking. valet?

:D

Thank you sooooo much. All mapquest said was that I95 would turn into US1 and take a right on Lincoln. I KNEW that wasnt the way I went before. I will see you there!!!!

Originally posted by CrzyC

:D

Thank you sooooo much. All mapquest said was that I95 would turn into US1 and take a right on Lincoln. I KNEW that wasnt the way I went before. I will see you there!!!!

yeah mapquest doesn't seem to like where Crobar is at, it gave me fucked up directions as well, or at least that is what I am told. Oh well I'll get there somehow.

Originally posted by lilliz77

yeah mapquest doesn't seem to like where Crobar is at, it gave me fucked up directions as well, or at least that is what I am told. Oh well I'll get there somehow.

Where exactly are you??? I dont know my way around Miami so if you are close to I95 I might be able to swing by and get you without getting lost...lol.

Where exactly are you??? I dont know my way around Miami so if you are close to I95 I might be able to swing by and get you without getting lost...lol.

well at this moment I am in Chicago...lol! I will be in a hotel in Kendall tomorrow night so I don't think you will be able to pick me up...thanks though. See you tomorrow. :)

Originally posted by lilliz77

well at this moment I am in Chicago...lol! I will be in a hotel in Kendall tomorrow night so I don't think you will be able to pick me up...thanks though. See you tomorrow. :)

HMMM...yeah, I would get lost...lol

See you there!!!

I95 South all the way to 195 East.

Exit Alton Road south (right lane).

Take Alton to 16th St. and make a left.

Take 16th tke Washington make a right.

You'll see Crobar up a block or 2 on left.

Good luck finding parking. valet?

The only alternate suggestion I'd make is to make a left on 17th St. from Alton, because there are three parking areas between Meridian and Washington. Usually $5. Try for the parking lot closest to Washington, then walk 3 blocks south.

Originally posted by mjm420

HOW ABOUT ONE OF YOU'S BROWARD PEEPS MEET UP WITH CRYC & LET HER FOLLOW YOU DOWN TO THE BEACH SO SHE CAN SEE FOR HERSELF HOW TO GET THERE....:idea: :idea:

JUST A SUGGESTION....:tongue:

:) Thanks for the suggestion but I am not going to be able to leave Ft Laud till about 10:15 or so. Prob a little late for most peeps. That was a really considerate thought though.

:) Thanks for the suggestion but I am not going to be able to leave Ft Laud till about 10:15 or so. Prob a little late for most peeps. That was a really considerate thought though.

SO ASK & SEE IF ANYONE WILL BE LEAVING AROUND THAT TIME & SEE IF U CAN MEET UP WITH THEM OR CALL THEM...

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I think you're a bit confused...I believe its men since they don't like to ask for directions... os homens Brazilieiro/Portugese so diferente?

Eu sou differente ! . :) ......... eu sei usar a cabeca .

men are the ones with problems with directions.......amongst other things!

The truth of the matter is that both sexes have "weaknesses" , therefore don't take it personal TW ! . I was simply point one out .

Women rock !!!!!! :tongue: