Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday @ Space 34...

biznation00

So this week the Space 34 family congratulates Cooljunkie spin off Winner Diaga.. He'll be takin' the decks along side the Space residents as he sets the tone with the opening set of the night.. Kick @ss job last week Diaga.. Keep bringin' the

goodz...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/spinoff/final.html

A late sunrise set will be played by our good friend & local deejay Nelson Diaz. Nelson plays @ Rumi (thurs), Bed & Luna on some given weekends, so if you ever get a chance, pop in to anyone of those places to catch one of his "smoothy" sets... ;)

The rest is history.. OG rockin' the Mainroom & Terrace Sunrise, Roland droppin' his signature Lunar beats till the sun comes up & Markus closing things out in good fashion in the Mainroom (afterhours). Here's what the set times look like...

Main Room:

Diaga 10pm - 2am

Oscar G. 2 - 6am

Markus Schultz 6am - Close

Terrace:

Radamas Open - 4am

Roland 4 - 7am

Oscar 7 – 10am

Nelson Diaz 10am - Close

Lounge:

Tony Tone 10pm - 4am

Radamas 4 - close

Guest list & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@msn.com

Open Bar till 12am

I'll be there cheerin' on our locals..

See u @ Space!! :aright:

www.space34.com

www.djoscarg.com

www.cooljunkie.com

www.globaldjbroadcast.com

With the Space34 broadcast this saturday, This would most likely be the set times durring the broadcast. :)

12:am-2:am - Diaga <-2 hour set

2:am-3:am - Oscar G

For those who missed The Roof on Mun2, You can catch a rebroadcast of that show this friday at 12:30pm eastern time on Mun2, So set your VCRs or Tivos. :)

Originally posted by southof5th

OT but...

Hey biz, is that your jeep bro??? I drive a CJ7 myself...

Actually it's not.. I thought it was a cool pic that pic that I got off of www.planetoffroad.com

mine is a TJ...

I don't have any pics of her gettin' dirty. but on my next trip I'll remind myself to take a camera or just bring Pod with me.. :laugh:

ever hit the trails??

Ps. Jesse, yeah I noticed Roly tryin' to be a smoothy that day. He got told not to be harrasin' the dancers while on the show. They told him to do it after... :laugh:

Guest saleen351

jeeps make it like 5 miles before something breaks.... though you can rebuild the entire thing from JC Whitney.....

I wish they'd build a refined model... The current new ones are too rugged for the avg person and the tops are a bitch...

Originally posted by biznation00

No probs with mine.. but you have to admit they are fun to build & accesorize..

Proud jeep owner here!! ;)

"Jeeps don't get old, they get rebuilt"!!

I had a 1989 CJ 4x4.... never gave me problems flipped it like 2 times and still didn't give me problems...

only problem I had was people slashing my top or using it as a trashcan at the beach...\

Wow you guys are bringing back memories with all this talk about Jeeps. My friend had an old CJ that we sued to run into the ground going mudding and up and down the hills in AL and TN. The front had seat belts but that little rear seat didn't, and we were going down this steep hill and it was really bumpy and my friend in he back seat was bouncing around and he had a big nose that always got in the way, so when we hit huge bump at about 40 mph and he bounced up and his his head and nose on the roll bar and lets just say it wasn't pretty. he had 2 black eyes and a big gash on his nose from it..

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

And loud music.....:eek:

We could hear you from a mile away....:laugh:

well that too... I had a ULTRA on Wheels.!! the beach loved my sound system when u got some good old skool trance tracks.... playing that u can hear for blocks.... nexo got nothing on me.

;)