Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know jeans are getting DANGEROUSLY low on girls when...

georgym

well, if it exposes the women's genitals to more germs or something, maybe that might kinda make sense?

the women wearing such low cut pants are also probably also shaving their pubic hair off, and since pubic hair is there for a purpose (to trap stuff that might give you an infection or something), it would make sense that they might be unhealthy to wear 'em.

IF that is truly the case.

i don't know whats going on anymore..

i've seen so much crack on all types of women its rediculous. So please ladies, if you crack shows when u bend over have your friends tell you or check a mirror. There are way too many fat girls wearing low low cut jeans which expose their crack on a daily basis.

:eek:

Originally posted by teklord310

...There are way too many fat girls wearing low low cut jeans which expose their crack on a daily basis.

:eek:

there are also way too many skinny girls wearing low cut jeans which expose their cracks on a daily basis. personally, i don't like to see butt cracks showing on anyone [while he or she is otherwise clothed], even if the person is attractive.

Guest gabo

I kinda like crack. I like when u walk past a girl and she is squatting, and you can see some crack or the thong stinking out. I am weird cause I think thats almost sexy.

I need to get out more

Originally posted by gabo I kinda like crack. I like when u walk past a girl and she is squatting, and you can see some crack or the thong stinking out. I am weird cause I think thats almost sexy. I need to get out more

crack kills!!!!! j/k

i like those low riders but hairs (front or back) need to go.