Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Gua Rapo Pre-Party

teriaki

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I thought that was Shady's M.O.?

thats what i was thinking, apparntely teriaki is a racist, he is clearly stating that all koreans look the same to him. no matter if one is 2 feet taller than the other.

Originally posted by jroo

thats what i was thinking, apparntely teriaki is a racist, he is clearly stating that all koreans look the same to him. no matter if one is 2 feet taller than the other.

I DID NOT say that all Koreans look the same. That's fucked up jroo and I really don't appreciate you spreading that shit.

I said all asians looked the same.

:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by teriaki

I DID NOT say that all Koreans look the same. That's fucked up jroo and I really don't appreciate you spreading that shit.

I said all asians looked the same.

:D

lol

i take even greater offense that you said 'all asians look the same.'

THAT IS FCUKIN RACIST YO

i for one don't want to be mixed in with them fucking chinks, japs, slopes, shovelfaces, and peanutheads and... don't even get me started on the flips. we all know the koreans are the superior asian race due to our l337 dry cleaning starch methods and thus shouldn't be mixed in with the rest of the rabble.

LOL LMAO just kidding of course! :D

i don't even see where teriaki said all asians look the same lol

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

kken is trying to get me to go to gua rapo tonight. He's offered me alcohol.

:worry:

ok wait, now you are misrepresenting me.

you said if you go to gua rapo, you will spend money on drinks. i said if you are worried about that, i will buy you a few drinks.

if you had said, 'i can't go to gua rapo because i will pinch some cute girl's ass,' indeed i would have said 'aw cmon i will pinch that girl's ass for you instead.'

holy shit did that even make sense??? lol

Originally posted by kken

ok wait, now you are misrepresenting me.

you said if you go to gua rapo, you will spend money on drinks. i said if you are worried about that, i will buy you a few drinks.

if you had said, 'i can't go to gua rapo because i will pinch some cute girl's ass,' indeed i would have said 'aw cmon i will pinch that girl's ass for you instead.'

holy shit did that even make sense??? lol

:worry:

I'd never have you pinch someone's ass for me. I do all the ass grabbing thank you very much! :mad:

Anyhow, I don't think I'm going. I'll be at dinner though!