Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club nv or space 34 on sat?

Bling

if all the trance fans stopped worrying on how much people would be there and all just went there wouldn't be that prob. Just go out to that night since u a trancehead and then hit space for afterhours. I should make it to both nights as well since did not go out last night.

Dude! I know Space will have some good locals tonite, I would love to be there, but Scott Bond is a very rare and lon forgotten appearance. He's one of UKs best and one of the underrated. Hes behind Gatecrasher been what it is today, and does one of the best all time Classic nights along with Matt Hardwick at Gatecrasher. If I were you I wouldnt miss Scott Bond, he will surely bring the quality stuff. I know the more people the better, just hope for the best. :D .. eitherway, he should rock if you like the music.

Originally posted by pod

Space 34, no cover, open bar, the best local DJs, at the best club in town.

Really? But you have to be on a guestlist?!?! .. THeres a Guestlist for NV also if you look a page back or so.. Open Bar and your on the guestlist.

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

im a trance hoar should i go to nv? and see scott bond or space34 and diaga and the other locals? its nice to see bond and all but if the club is empty it sucks

where do u recommend

Hmm.................both? :idea:

NV first, then Space34 for after hours :D

That's the plan here......:cool:

Originally posted by liquidx

Really? But you have to be on a guestlist?!?! .. THeres a Guestlist for NV also if you look a page back or so.. Open Bar and your on the guestlist.

Plus you get the wonderful experience of listening to a clock radio on steroidsâ„¢.

â„¢ is a trademark of Saleen351.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Plus you get the wonderful experience of listening to a clock radio on steroidsâ„¢.

â„¢ is a trademark of Saleen351.

;)

wow what a nite i havent had that much fun at a club in a year at least. i was there till 420 from 11 i dance my ass off. all u darude haters piss off he fuckin rocks. i got his autograph whoo hooo. and scott bond was fuckin amazing. he played all my fav trance anthems.

it was so cool when darude came out in teh crowd and danced with the crowd ..

great nite..

next week ferry OMFG !!!!

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

wow what a nite i havent had that much fun at a club in a year at least. i was there till 420 from 11 i dance my ass off. all u darude haters piss off he fuckin rocks. i got his autograph whoo hooo. and scott bond was fuckin amazing. he played all my fav trance anthems. it was so cool when darude came out in teh crowd and danced with the crowd .. great nite..next week ferry OMFG !!!!

i knew u'd like scott bond!

hell i liked them both but of the two scott bond was better overall. shame i had to leave at 430 but i was gonna pass out. lol

i didnt see u candy :( i was dancing for a while on the platform right in front of the booth. most of the nite i was right in front of the booth goin nuts

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Que paso with Scott Bond? :confused:

Nothing happened with Scott Bond. He rocked!!!!!! But I think that not that many people went to see him.. that I think he actually deserved a better crowd then what he had, although big props to the peeps dancing their ass off on the floor.. not what I expected though.:D

Ok. My Review.

First of all.

Darude did throw it down well, although he played the few cheesee tracks, he really surprised me big this time, much better in quality tunes compared to his 4th of July, his set last night was superb in terms of great tunes, but I wont get into mixing details.. that aint my job hehehe. Anyways, yes I loved some of the stuff Darude played, and he really got the people to the dance floor. Before that there were what.. 5 people dancing?..

amd OOHH!! He Played Cosmicman - I Love You ( Depression Mix I think ) Oh man I never thought he would play that rare track.. anotehr track I never got the chance to hear live was the Energy 52 track - cafe del mar ( marco V remix ).. yes he had a banging set, I'd take Darude over Acosta in terms of music selection, he played hard setuff but with some good tunes along and did not stay to the same bang bang german stuff..

David Padilla was getting it with some great set in the beginning also.. I liked it, shame that no one but just a handfull were dancing to it.

Scott Bond- I think Bond really closed out the night for me, he really threw the trancers that I was waiting for, actually, he was very trancey compared to his mixed prog. trance and trance style.I left at around 4:10 right after the new Underworld - Born slippy remixed track.. was tired and upset with other things that went down that night.

Lowdown: I feel sorry for the NV guys, jeez, there was like no one at 11PM.. and it barely got packed at its peak time. Anyways, big props for bringing Scott Bond.. Darude was pretty cool, he came down and started making jokes.. like, leaving the turntable, coming down and asking me who was that DJ spinning.. I was like.. Da-, saw him and I laughed he. My personal lowdown is that my friends sold out on me ( not really it wasnt their foult ) but still.. sucked not been with friends if ya know what I mean. I still had a great time.

Spaceguy.. what were you wearing? I think I know who you were.. not sure though.