Clubplanet Nightlife Community

urgent: best venue TONIGHT

anotherway83

arright i got my cousins coming down from canada and they're 21+....i have to take them to a place where i can drop them off (cos im 20 so i wont be able to get in)...sumplace that has alot of kickass clubs within walking distance of one another, so whats the best venue tonite!!!!

im thinking of taking them to spundae but will they be able to get in??? :confused:

thanks reply soon!!

i've never gone to spundae without uying tix first, but if you get there early (around 10-ish?) they should be able to get in within a reasonable amount of time. it's definitely worth checking out. doc martin is there tonight :) .

ahhhhhhhhhh the hunnies that i saw tonite!!! i actually just got back from dropping them...spundae is hard to find!! 8340...luckily they liked the place so much, there were so many fine looking ladies all over the strip, that they said i could just leave them there (they were following me with their own car)...so i did but i took 2 trips back and forth the strip and still failed to locate spundae!!! (i'm stupid)...then i came home...they're prolly enjoying themselves rite now...im gonna get a fake ID asap...a whole yr. is just too much time to wait!!!!!

hey weyes, u're a dame, rite? i bet u look hot when u dress up and go out clubbing! :D