Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweat me ...

fineones

So yesterday i went to the U.S Open yesterday

and for the second time in two weeks I meet kournikova...and check this shit ...this time she actually remebered my name....you've never heard ur name said till you've heard it from the mouth of kournikova

she absolutuley gorgeous ...he body is amazing ..and she has the best smile

she not playin this yr cuz of her back she said..but if u get a chance to go ..go .....she's worth the trip

Originally posted by fineones

and for the second time in two weeks I meet kournikova...and check this shit ...this time she actually remebered my name....you've never heard ur name said till you've heard it from the mouth of kournikova

she not playin this yr cuz of her back she said..but if u get a chance to go ..go .....she's worth the trip

and then...................................

you woke up:tongue:

:laugh2: jk mwahz

Originally posted by fineones

Did she mention me? Seriously, did u get any pics?????????????

Evan

invite her to Friday night's meetup. Tell her sexxybabyd will give her a lapdance too.

Tell her I say hi, and I'm sorry for leaving in the middle of the night, but I had stuff to do in the morning and she looked so cute sleeping naked in her bed.

Evan

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont think shes all that hot. shes definitely cute but not really sexy... i guess if you like that cutesy little girl thing shes got going on she is very attractive.

agreed... i do not find her attractive at all... he has a nice athletic physique going for her but other than that i do not see anything that great about her...

Originally posted by ou812

She's damaged goods.

everybody is somebodys damaged goods... unless youre having relations with virigins.. chances are youre the twelth man on the team, the bottom guy on the totem pole, the caboose... blah etc...

Originally posted by Evan

invite her to Friday night's meetup. Tell her sexxybabyd will give her a lapdance too.

Tell her I say hi, and I'm sorry for leaving in the middle of the night, but I had stuff to do in the morning and she looked so cute sleeping naked in her bed.

Evan

:laugh: :laugh:

aight no doubt..ill see what i can do