Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 review

x-t-c

well, ill admit when im wrong...and last week i said that Diaga should not have won the cooljunkie spinoff. well last night, the man showcased that he indeed did deserve to win. Awsome set last night. The mixing was on point for the most part this time around, and his track selection was amazing. House music at its best, just the way i like it, dark, driving, and Hi-nrg. could have done without Nalin & Caine - Beachball, but he redeemed himself when he dropped Cave - Street Carnival :D ....

And then Oscar G took over and just destroyed that room. Insane beats from the start, incredible energy.... :cool:

tell your "dj friend" he doesnt know wtf hes talkin bout. Props to Diaga for not sticking to the normal format and giving us a new blend....................oh ya og rock'd it all nite also.................................:drunk::spin2:

Couldn't agree more - your DJ friend needs to get a clue. Diaga rocked it out on Saturday and wasn't afraid to push some boundaries with a wild selection of tracks.

If you didn't make it hopefully you caught it on 93.1...

p.s. thanks for the retraction x-t-c ;)

Originally posted by klubveteran

the patio was:jawdrop: got there just as roly was wrapping it up.then Louis and oscar kept switching back and forth playing some new and patio classics:clap: then Nelson Diaz was:rock:

now i know why i hardly make it out cuz today im

:fridge::doh: hurtin'

im glad to hear that nelson did good!! :D hes been waiting for this for a long time!!

If you did not stay to closing at Space on Sunday morning, you may have missed one of the best patio sets of the year. Oscar G played great as always, but around 10:00 AM Nelson Diaz jumped on the tables with a BANG! I heard it was his birthday, and he sure played like it was. The folks on the patio who were still there when Nelson came on were glad they stuck around. I have not felt a vibe like that on the patio since Ivano (sorry Space34 dj crew, your great DJs, but when you are spinning in the sun, it takes something extra).

Perfect track selection and mixing, everyone was up and dancing with big smiles :D !!

Thanks Space34 for the treat!

Originally posted by miavip

If you did not stay to closing at Space on Sunday morning, you may have missed one of the best patio sets of the year. Oscar G played great as always, but around 10:00 AM Nelson Diaz jumped on the tables with a BANG! I heard it was his birthday, and he sure played like it was. The folks on the patio who were still there when Nelson came on were glad they stuck around. I have not felt a vibe like that on the patio since Ivano (sorry Space34 dj crew, your great DJs, but when you are spinning in the sun, it takes something extra).

Perfect track selection and mixing, everyone was up and dancing with big smiles :D !!

Thanks Space34 for the treat!

I vote for Nelson Diaz as new the new Patio King! Heard nothing but great things about him!

Originally posted by blendprod

eventually he would be.....btw his b-day is this thursday...but were throwing a big bday bash this saturday at LUNA..

We can't go Thursday cuz EV is spinning at Oxygen, but maybe I can make it out for Luna on Saturday. EV won't be able to make it though, he'll be in Denver, Co.

He came out to see EV on Friday! He's such a sweetie pie!;)

Originally posted by cheekeetika

We can't go Thursday cuz EV is spinning at Oxygen, but maybe I can make it out for Luna on Saturday. EV won't be able to make it though, he'll be in Denver, Co.

He came out to see EV on Friday! He's such a sweetie pie!;)

I LOST EVERY SINGLE HOPE OF EDGAR AND I AT THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME....:D IS ALWAYS SOMETHING...BUT IT WILL BE VERY NICE TO MEET YOU ...NELSON IS A VERY COOL GUY....AFTER CROBAR HE WENT TO NERVE TO CATCH MY SET....DRINKS ON ME AT LUNA!!!:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

I had a great time at Space......it was great seeing everyone out. The music was awesome....had me dancing all night long, THANKS for laughing at me BIZ......:D A HUGE thank you to Roly for playing a few breaks in the patio, you are the man. There is WAY more where that came from, is there any hope of having breaks in one of the rooms at Space? Maybe in the hip hop room, or in the patio? I woud be in HEAVEN......

I agree that Nelson Diaz he should be the next King of the Patio, Unfortunatly I did not get to see him on the Patio, but everytime I see Nelson he gets better & better and not only is he great DJ he is also a great guy and a good friend