Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The worst feeling in the world....

So i left sound factory (which by the way wasn't as packed as i expected) and i'm on my way home. Just finished rolling balls and such and a freaking state trooper pulls me over for a 85 in a 55 on the tacconnic. THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED AFTER ROLLING BALLS! Thing is I just wanted to freakin get home. I stopped and slept for a hour right b4 he pulled me over cuz i was tired and wanted to do the right thing and not drive tired. I just wanted to freaking get home. I also just got a 75 in a 50 3 days b4. My licencse he says is gone when this all goes thru. I'm literally in tears here. Someone shoot me pls :blown:

big deal so he got u for speeding, at least u didnt get bagged for driving under the influence of drugs which would carry a stiff ass penalty, a lawyer plus some classes can get ur license back. try not knowing where ur gonna sleep at night, now thats a feeling thats a bitch!

don't panic... you can get away for a LONG LONG LONG time with this shit...

i was driving with 36 points for over a year before anything caught up to me... and knowing what i know now, i probably could have gotten away with it...

1st) go to court and fight the tickets... the prosecutor will knock it down, plus you can negotiate with him...

2nd) if you're record is awful, just get a lawyer, they can get anyone out of anything for the right price...

i used to walk in and sit down, and the prosecutor used to be like "hows your record" and i'd say "awful... can we knock this down a bit?" lol... i never ran into a real DICK prosecutor... most of them are pretty nice... and it doesn't matter to them if you get busted for 80 in a 50 or 3 non-point violations... aslong as you're paying the state a lot of money... ruining your record doesn't concern them...

if I were you, espically if you rely on ur car/licnse to get to work and shit I would invest in a lawyer, or try and see if your family is friends with one, not sure how in works in NY, but in Jersey they are MUCH nicer with the point reductions/fines if a lawyer talks to a prosecuter instead of you, and since they dont want to waste the lawyers time, your case (along with anyone else that brought a lawyer with them) gets called before the judge first before all the other schmuks that showed up on their own.

I know a kid who went into talk to the prosecuter about a speeding ticket himeself and the guy just goes 'I dont bargain with teenagers about traffic tickets now go away'

..a few hundred (thats about all it would cost for a lawyer to go to court with you) is WELL worth the added piece of mind and knowing you got almost a 99% chance of gettin off...

i agree... a lawyer is expensive... but you don't even want to see all the fines, surcharges, and increases in insurance rates you'll be subjected to if you take the points...

if i had to do it all over, i would have gotten a lawyer... i spent THOUSANDS without one...

Thanks for the advice guys. I know I'm over re-acting, it obviously isn't the worst feeling in the world, but just understand I just finished rolling and was/am depressed enough as it is. I don't need something else such as this to dwell on. When my rents come home from vacation I know the axe is gonna come out. And bbbooom no I'm not a "bad-ass" street racer. I just have what you would typically consider a ricer and I do like to race. A 94 VTEC Prelude. I'm sure your probaly saying "good you dumb lil ricer you deserve the ticket" and that's cool. But believe it or not I am respectful to other drivers and try my best to obey the speed limit. So a lawyer is my best bet huh....?

Originally posted by infinite

Thanks for the advice guys. I know I'm over re-acting, it obviously isn't the worst feeling in the world, but just understand I just finished rolling and was/am depressed enough as it is. I don't need something else such as this to dwell on. When my rents come home from vacation I know the axe is gonna come out. And bbbooom no I'm not a "bad-ass" street racer. I just have what you would typically consider a ricer and I do like to race. A 94 VTEC Prelude. I'm sure your probaly saying "good you dumb lil ricer you deserve the ticket" and that's cool. But believe it or not I am respectful to other drivers and try my best to obey the speed limit. So a lawyer is my best bet huh....?

im just kiddin man:tongue:

So i left sound factory (which by the way wasn't as packed as i expected) and i'm on my way home. Just finished rolling balls and such and a freaking state trooper pulls me over for a 85 in a 55 on the tacconnic. THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED AFTER ROLLING BALLS! Thing is I just wanted to freakin get home. I stopped and slept for a hour right b4 he pulled me over cuz i was tired and wanted to do the right thing and not drive tired. I just wanted to freaking get home. I also just got a 75 in a 50 3 days b4. My licencse he says is gone when this all goes thru. I'm literally in tears here. Someone shoot me pls :blown:

Dude, That's what you get for "rolling balls" all night long and not being logical enough to go home at a decent hour. Thank god you didn't crash and kill someone.

If they take away your license at least the DMV will help keep the stupidity off the streets. :rolleyes:

-iliana

:blank:

For the sake of your safety and others.. you should really be more responsible and careful. I hope everything works out ok for you, but I really hope you learned something from this.

Originally posted by iliana

Dude, That's what you get for "rolling balls" all night long and not being logical enough to go home at a decent hour. Thank god you didn't crash and kill someone.

If they take away your license at least the DMV will help keep the stupidity off the streets. :rolleyes:

-iliana

i agree :aright:

-iliana

let him know bitch

-iliana

STFU already! step down off your high hourse, and read what he wrote again - he said he WAS DONE ROLLING, and took an hour nap b4 he left...sounds fairly responsibe to me

either uve never rolled..or ur just an idiot...an hour nap DONT MEAN SHIT...

thats like me sayin i got drunk off my ass..then slept for an hour..and then got behind the wheel...u'd be all up in my rectum..tellin me how irresponsible i am....

ur just defendin ur fellow factory kid...which is admirable..but u dont make any sense

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

either uve never rolled..or ur just an idiot...an hour nap DONT MEAN SHIT...

thats like me sayin i got drunk off my ass..then slept for an hour..and then got behind the wheel...u'd be all up in my rectum..tellin me how irresponsible i am....

ur just defendin ur fellow factory kid...which is admirable..but u dont make any sense

depends on the situation him sayin he just got rollin balls dont really say how fucked up he was at that point, he coulda been rolling all day and his nite was coming down anyway.

...and my point was not about him being 110% sober after that lil nap, it was that he was TRYING to do the rite thing, and iliana or whatever her name is goes jumping down his throat...he didnt come on here to get a leacure on droppin pills he wanted to vent and get advice on beating his tickets - i'm sure he'll be gettin enuff lecturing from his parents after this is all over with - thats their job not yours ;)

carry on lol

It's all good maybe I am "stupid" but whatever. All I know is i was done rolling. The only thing was I was a lil tired. Believe me I had no intention of driving my car which i just got a month ago fucked up. I'm not that dumb. But see it how you want.