Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i faked an orgasm for the first time a few days ago

echostar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by echostar

im not really too concerned with improving her sex skills...if she fucks like a retard then thats her problem not mine, im just not gonna repeat it with her

It doesn't sound like you give a crap about this girl, so why even bother faking it???

Originally posted by echostar

yeah she just wouldnt jump off my dick i was like "lets go smoke a cigarette" and she just keeps grindin away then im like " im getting hungry lets go to Anthonys" and she keeps going to town then eventually i just caved in so i could end it and smoke a newport

this is proof that there IS such a thing as bad sex...even if you are a guy

Sounds a bit facked up, but if u don't give a rats about this girl and she sux in bed and doesn't want u to stop no matter how bored you are with her, try to fall asleep on the chica. Guarantee you will never have to deal with her bad sex again.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Sounds a bit facked up, but if u don't give a rats about this girl and she sux in bed and doesn't want u to stop no matter how bored you are with her, try to fall asleep on the chica. Guarantee you will never have to deal with her bad sex again.

:laugh: :laugh:

LOL I faked it last night while thinking of this thread.

I fucked this girl for the first time last night. She was 20 and had only been with 2 guys in her life both only 2-3 times. She didn't know how to fuck. She would get on top and juist sit there grinding, not going up and down. She was REALLY wet and REALLY wide. I pretty much felt absolutley nothing. After 30-40 min, my pelvis was starting to hurt and the room was stinking of her nasty smelling cooch. I was also losing my hardon as there was no pleasure in it for me, so I started groaning and bucking and screamed out her name saying I was cumming, and fell back. When she got off I threw out the condom, gave her a kiss on the cheek. As soon as she left 20 min later, I washed off her nastyiness on me, ands jerked off in a paper towel.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

LOL I faked it last night while thinking of this thread.

I fucked this girl for the first time last night. She was 20 and had only been with 2 guys in her life both only 2-3 times. She didn't know how to fuck. She would get on top and juist sit there grinding, not going up and down. She was REALLY wet and REALLY wide. I pretty much felt absolutley nothing.

Evan

Maybe u are just really small.

kaydup