Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Interview Process...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

what happends if you stop to smell the roses and get stung by a bee???

what happens? if you're that pessimistic, you shouldn't be straining yourself to bend over and take a wiff in the first place.

in all seriousness are there ppl who have set questions or plan what theyre going to ask on date??? and in refference to my post, i was just saying thats typically what ppl speak about on first dates, career, hobbies, friends, family, etc. or do you not do that... you just go out on the date sit next to the guy and only ask how much the prix fixe is???

there are people who plan what they're going to say....or don't say much and see what the date has to say...which direction s/he takes the date....I'm one of those people....as you prolly know....I just go with the flow. Only once has there been no flow....or a really really poor one. In that case you end the date and carry on. I don't take dating that seriously.....sometimes, I think it's meant to be taken pretty lighthearted actually.

I'm not husband shopping (( yet )).

spoken like someone who didnt nail their interview recently... lol j/k theres no point in being jaded youre going to have good experiences and bad, and both are great if you look at the big picture...

hahaha i had no idea i would come across like that...but why is it jaded? i think its totally true, i bet even the women would agree...;)

anyone else feel dating is like interviewing for jobs and or recruiting for one??? because basically thats what youre doing right??? youre recruiting a new partner... i would assume being out is the advertisement/classified ad, and the dates would be the interviews... you start off with your background checks: ie what do you do, who do you do, where do you do it, blah.. how long have you been looking for a job why havent you found one yet.. etc... then you state your objective ie: friendship leading to something, girlfriend, marriage, sex, etc. then you have background checks their friends when you hang out, find out the validity of the resume... like oh she does this, shes does that, awesome person gets along with her family friends blah etc... partime full time position partime = seeing other ppl as well, or still hung up on someone but needs company, or doesnt really ahve time between work and or school and other obligations / responsibilities... fulltime= bf/gf, marriage, etc. meeting the friends and family is the equivalent of being shown around the office... etc... thought of this earlier when i was speaking with someone about dating...

damn! no offense, but no wonder you're single if you really feel this way about meeting girls. just GO WITH THE FLOW. you can't force love to come your way. it'll happen when it does, and if it doesn't, you're not ready for it. sounds lame, yes, but not as lame as this shit you posted.

before you blow up, i see what you mean. perhaps dating does feel like that at times. but if you start to ask about all these things to someone, chances are they'll either be turned off by you (if it was me, i'd think you're really insecure and paranoid) or you'll end up with some bizarro chick. there are way too many things to think about in a relationship, just get into one with a nice, decent girl and then see where it leads. but this....jeez. :blank:

the first four weeks are the best part of the relationship because you get to learn your partners ins and outs... im not the authority on anything further then four weeks because none of my relationships have lasted that long... according to my sources i have "intimacy" issues.

Originally posted by sassa

damn! no offense, but no wonder you're single if you really feel this way about meeting girls. just GO WITH THE FLOW. you can't force love to come your way. it'll happen when it does, and if it doesn't, you're not ready for it. sounds lame, yes, but not as lame as this shit you posted.

i choose to be single at the moment but more importantly it was supposed to be humorous and not taken so seriously...