Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh

teamj5

Originally posted by kaydup

Jess, u leave early??

Yes random :laugh:

No, I stayed all the way until the end. But from what I can remember I was wondering around the club dancing my arse off with who ever would dance with me. So yes I physically stayed until the end but my mind wasn't there until the end.

Then John (Tom's friend) drove me only to realize that I misplaced my house key at Avalon, there I am at 2:30 in the morning climbing up a ladder to the second story window of my apartment with John holding the ladder. We leave my house to go to afterhours after :smoke: , I'm in John's car almost to the destination when I'm like, John I don't think I can make it, can you bring me home..... Needless to say I don't think John wants to hang with me again...:( That's it I am never drinking so much again and then smoking like that;) :devil:

Do you guys remember if the music was any good?

NYC was quite a blur too. Geez. All I have to say is I lost my eyeglasses, a tooth filling, and a belt, I spent $400+, and have no clue whatsoever how or when I left the club. Agent 001 was great from what I remember, which is very little.

It's Monday and I can't see so good. :type:

Originally posted by prplhz

Then John (Tom's friend) drove me only to realize that I misplaced my house key at Avalon

:laugh: I love how you say you "misplaced" your key at Avalon.

Such a good time Saturday night - did just about everything I said I wasn't going to do so yay for me :D Night started out a little sucky - a couple people dropped out so we were thinking that we might not be able to drink the minimum for the table - um yeah - we ended up doubling it :laugh:

Digweed's set was awesome! He played alot of great tracks and there was just no way around it - you HAD to dance. When he dropped Acapulco- forget it - it was little kid on Christmas morning style :D

Originally posted by groovefire

Do you guys remember if the music was any good?

NYC was quite a blur too. Geez. All I have to say is I lost my eyeglasses, a tooth filling, and a belt, I spent $400+, and have no clue whatsoever how or when I left the club. Agent 001 was great from what I remember, which is very little.

It's Monday and I can't see so good. :type:

The music was awesome! He dropped "Lovey Dovey" early in the night and I thought I had died and gone to heaven... I think he played one other song from the 24:7 disc too but I could be wrong... Then he played Acapolco this new song that G and I are in LOVE with and I was out of my head, okay well being out of my head could have happened another time and another way, but you get my drift... All and all loved his set and had an awesome time! One thing I really wish I did this night was make it to afterhours, I was fine to do this until I smoked a little, then it was all down hill from there. Remind me next time that no matter how much I love pot that drinking massive amounts of alcohol then smoking is not a good idea:idea:

Originally posted by stymie

sounds like a good time. I wish I went with you guys.

lol- do you remember the drive home at all?? All I know is we left the club, went immidiatly home (which is typically a 30 minute drive) and we didn't make it there till 3:30 - and i KNOW we didn't stop anywhere (at least I don't think we did :shaky: ) All I have are vague memories of the south end and ras text messaging me to go to therapy :laugh: