Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh

teamj5

Originally posted by kaydup

How's the yard look??

Better homes and gardens is coming by on Sunday...Now if I could get my doublewide trailer to sparkle, i'd be a shoe-in for 1st place.

Grubex:

-Kills grubs before they damage your lawn.

-Just one application protects from grubs all season long.

-Unique formula remains active even through heavy spring rains!

Originally posted by kaydup

No, she is probably still up

Actually Razzle has been out-dazzled on yet another weekend.

All I used to hear about was Ras staying up for weeks on end, I couldn't wait to witness the Engerizer bunny come to LIFE.

I finally get to hang out with her and I gotta say, I think she's been tappin the CVS brand or SUmthin..

Case in point: Yesterday boobies n Ras met me and some buddies in Newport and we headed to ABC for a friends b-day.

As soon as we lay our towels down precariously close to the volleyball net, Ras flops down and plays dead.

When we finally decide we've had enough ghetto-slurpee-razz drinks on the beach and we're decently buzzed, we move up onto da decks and drag her with us.

Little while later, where in the world is ras now? :confused:

In a library posting? Recruiting more people to go to any event she's going to? Pretending to drink her mudslide but really letting boobies finish it off when no one is looking?

Noooo... she is back ON the beach sleeping with a towel on her head.

She looked like this :hat: if he was laying face down in the sand.

That's not even the end! We get back to the conddddo (whoo hoo I just love the word condo, it's got that special P. Diddy VIP vibe) that our friend had for her birthday and Peanut proceeds to sleep MORE, waking only to swoop down on the delivered pizza and then crashes again when we go out for a final booze round at the West Deck.*

Feel better today, dear? Love ya baybee, sowwee to blow up your spot. ;):D Heh heh, let the dirt fly. :eek:

*Only go to West Deck on a Sunday if you are 40 and over, or you are too drunk to notice that everyone else is 40 and over.