Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Big Thank You

phunk303

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone that made it out Friday night !!!!!!!Also a Big Thank You To Crobar for giving me the opportunity to have a new home!!!!!!All i can say is that this party keeps on getting bigger and better everytime......it was great seeing a big CP support especially Shroomy and Matas and Ramon (Since i know trance is not your cup of tea) but i kept it nice and interesting for you guys to enjoy the night as well .......Well i hope to see everyone out again on September 12th because that's the offical kick off party for my new residency!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all your support

Guest saleen351

IF YOU DO A TRANCE CLASSICS NIGHT, I WILL SHOW UP AND SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR FREE.. AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PLAYING A FEW, I'M SAYING EVERY TRACK PLAYED CAME OUT before the 1999 TRANCE MELT DOWN....

Glad it's going well for ya ed......

Go jets.......

Hey Edgar!

Nice to see thing's r workin out for ya.. Keep up the good work, And Good Luck w ur new residency @ Crobar... I know Many ppl will be very happy to know they can get a regular fix of EV Trance on a bi weekly basis (?).....

Oh, and good stuff on the radio show as well!! Kudos on a job well done... :aright:

Peace!!

Mp3some.- :smoke:

Babe congratulations on your new residency....I called it out! Be optimistic and the world will be your oyster!

Thanks to Crobar for believing in Edgar and recognizing his talents. We're looking forward to a long and fruitful residency and hope that Flirt Friday's will just keep getting bigger and better.

Gay thank you so very much for everything! You and the Crobar family are the best! And a special thanks to all the fans who support and have supported Edgar thru the years! here's to more good times to come!

:D

Originally posted by edgarv

it was great seeing a big CP support especially Shroomy and Matas and Ramon (Since i know trance is not your cup of tea) but i kept it nice and interesting for you guys to enjoy the night as well .......

NO TE HAGAS!!!! u know i like what u spin...its ur "peers" in the trance community that i have a problem with (aka Acosta, etc)....;) ...u always throw down a great set and i had a great evening and morning...i hope that i can see u next time...i will def. NOT be there Sept. 12, i am having a procedure on Thurs 9-11, so i will be staying in all week....literally:(

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but

I LOVE EDGAR V & ESPECIALLY AT CROBAR.

As always, EV thanks for the hook-up. That blonde door girl is lovely. She is always so nice to us & for some reason let's us in right away. Thank you too, Door Girl! It is at Crobar where we started meeting the CP family. I am so happy for EV. & Crobar is also very lucky to have such a great guy & DJ. You are truly loved by all of us & always keep us coming back for more. See alot of yu on Friday and of course again at Crobar 9/12.

Edgar, thanks for a great night, and yes I was VERY pleasantly supprised with the music, you brought back that certain vibe I haven't experienced in a long time.

And I think its wonderfull you are dealing with such a top notch team like the folks at crobar.

And you def brought in a great crowd, best I have seen in crobar on a friday for some time.

and I agree with Jimmy, Juan Mejia did a great job, which honestly supprised me when I think of both of your styles. Good job Juan...... or closed minded shroomy, however you want to look at it.

:D

hey edgar, unfortunately i missed ur set this past week but i went 3 weeks back awesome set. I have yet to see a set of yours that I didnt enjoy to the fullest.

congrats to ur new residency at Crobar. Definitly will get me goin there more often. :)

Well what to say about the man Edgar V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id like to thank edgar for bringing years of good times to all of us now......i know im not alone when i say we r priveleged to know Edgar as a D.J. But we r blessed to know him as a person!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgar i know nothing but the best will come for u.....so heres to good times and to Edgar mother fuckin V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

See u all sept 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

IF YOU DO A TRANCE CLASSICS NIGHT, I WILL SHOW UP AND SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR FREE.. AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PLAYING A FEW, I'M SAYING EVERY TRACK PLAYED CAME OUT before the 1999 TRANCE MELT DOWN....

Glad it's going well for ya ed......

Go jets.......

trance meltdown started 1999 to the end of that year.. it was kicking in the summer (in Miami)

Flip you said it right... Having known Edgar for sometime now it's a pleasure to be his friend and I think his talents speak for themselves. Awesome news about Crobar. But damn I might be moving all the way across the USA so I won't get to enjoy it as much. But I will be visiting frequently and you better keep in touch... Hopefully I'll still be getting the tunes.... =)