Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sofia Vergara ~ Hot Columbian Babe!

darthvader

Originally posted by majinbuu

whats so bad about that?

...well, she's a whore, who they try to spin as this sweet...yet tantalizingly spicey...'good' girl from Columbia...meanwhile she's fucking (or was fucking when he wasn't incarcerated) Chris Paciello on the side....

..viva Columbia...:)...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...well, she's a whore, who they try to spin as this sweet...yet tantalizingly spicey...'good' girl from Columbia...meanwhile she's fucking (or was fucking when he wasn't incarcerated) Chris Paciello on the side....

..viva Columbia...:)...

who are you to say she is a whore...you dont know her, or if what you read in the tabloids is true..

who are you to say she is a whore...you dont know her, or if what you read in the tabloids is true..

...Hmmm...lets see: Aspiring Starlett, wannabe mobbed up club kingpin, Miami: The cocaine capital of the USA and Southbeach mentality...

...Please man, take the fucking blinders off your eyes...

well actually her story started as she was married to this guy whom left her for someone that was thinner.. and he told her that she was gettin to fat.. then she hit it big on tv

at least thats the story my dad heard from Univision (he used to work for them in advertising)

Originally posted by daemoncel

well actually her story started as she was married to this guy whom left her for someone that was thinner.. and he told her that she was gettin to fat.. then she hit it big on tv

at least thats the story my dad heard from Univision (he used to work for them in advertising)

and then from there she became a hoochie mama, @ least that's what univision makes it seem :confused:

since you were there and know everything....

where you there when ben cheated on JLo? or how about when Britney did some coke?

i bet you where there when Kobe was in Colorado...

did you see OJ kill his wife too?

i think the camera speaks for itself when she comes out of hotels w/ different people, but hey im not hating on her she needs to get her groove on :tongue:

Originally posted by nybeauty

i think the camera speaks for itself when she comes out of hotels w/ different people, but hey im not hating on her she needs to get her groove on :tongue:

oh...so every guy that has walked out of a hotel next to you has slept with you?

i'm not really defending her, its just that you cant take everything you read about a person who is famous seriously. most of the time it isnt true.

oh...so every guy that has walked out of a hotel next to you has slept with you?

i'm not really defending her, its just that you cant take everything you read about a person who is famous seriously. most of the time it isnt true.

very true but cmon, they check-out the same day they checked-in, hmm i dont know but whatever i just think she should be more careful on how she does her shit, i mean she does have a child so she should do it more for him than anything. it wouldnt be nice if his fellow students would talk about his mom saying she's a whore :blank:

very true but cmon, they check-out the same day they checked-in, hmm i dont know but whatever i just think she should be more careful on how she does her shit, i mean she does have a child so she should do it more for him than anything. it wouldnt be nice if his fellow students would talk about his mom saying she's a whore :blank:

whatever...she can do what she wants to. who are we to judge her?

all i know is she is a hottie and i wouldnt mind checking in a hotel with her.:tongue:

whatever...she can do what she wants to. who are we to judge her?

all i know is she is a hottie and i wouldnt mind checking in a hotel with her.:tongue:

she is a hottie but since she has a kid she shouldn't be the way she is, i don't know i just don't have respect for woman who don't respect themselves, especially celebrities! they're being watched 24/7

she is a hottie but since she has a kid she shouldn't be the way she is, i don't know i just don't have respect for woman who don't respect themselves, especially celebrities! they're being watched 24/7

well i bet if someone watched you, they could make some pretty big assumptions...doesnt mean its true!

well i bet if someone watched you, they could make some pretty big assumptions...doesnt mean its true!

i would take care of myself just like i do now, sleeping around is not so cool for a woman's rep, ya kno ;)