Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True life is looking for stories

what next..............COOKING K ON THE FOOD NETWORK????????, ROLLIN A BLUNT WHILE DRIVING YOUR CAR????????, WHERE TO HIDE ALL YOUR PILLS?????????????, HOW TO CUT UP LINES EVENLY???????????, HOW TO MAKE HOME MADE DRUGS???????

this is just flat out retarted, why not make this thread say, WHO WANTS TO GO TO JAIL, E-MAIL MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mtvstaff

MTV true life is doing research for a show on GHB...if anyone is interested in talking about their experiences email ghb@mtvstaff.com

Invigorate rocked... until they pulled it from the shelves. A cap before bed and you woke up feeling like a champion! People always have to ruin a good thing! Kids cant do anything in moderation and as a result, they outlawed my favorite bedtime beverage. Never really cared for it to party with, seen to many g-fits.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

See what happens when i take some time off the pin...

I love g.. burn me at the fucking stake...

at least I am fucking honest...

all you haters bitch fucking g out.. how bad it is...

then rip fukkin lines till the sun comes up.. and eat enough e to make your brain look like swiss cheese...

want a bump?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Invigorate rocked... until they pulled it from the shelves. A cap before bed and you woke up feeling like a champion! People always have to ruin a good thing! Kids cant do anything in moderation and as a result, they outlawed my favorite bedtime beverage. Never really cared for it to party with, seen to many g-fits.

I use to get invigorated all the time. I loved that yellow piss tasting shit. Only iron oldschoolerz know about invigorate.. and then it's follow-up serum JOLT.

YUM.

Originally posted by joeyjuice

ONCE IT HITS YOUR LIPS IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!!!

it used to be... they used to sell it at muscle mag next to my work...

bad idea... it used to be hooter girls gone wild then!! hahah

no wonder we used to be so busy!

Renewtrient capsules were the shit because you could take a controlled dose (3-4 caps every 2-3 hours depending on how long you were going to be out) and not worry about falling out (unless you were an idiot and took 10-15 caps at a time)....

nothing beats the old Verve though...way better then Invigorate....

Originally posted by philtyb

Renewtrient capsules were the shit because you could take a controlled dose (3-4 caps every 2-3 hours depending on how long you were going to be out) and not worry about falling out (unless you were an idiot and took 10-15 caps at a time)....

nothing beats the old Verve though...way better then Invigorate....

If I remember correctly.. Invigorate had 1.5 grams of GBL per serving, Jolt had 3 grams per serving, and Verve had 5 grams per serving.. I saw people do some funny shit on that stuff :laugh: