Are Lap Dances Cheating???  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are Lap Dances Cheating???

• YES!
    • No!
    • only if youre caught...
    • who cares?

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i dunno i guess i just think diff., i would just feel guilty flirting w another guy, thats just me, i am perfectly happy where i am and feel no need to flirt

nothing wrong with that.

for me flirting is no means to an end. it´s just a fun activity in itself. anyway, obviously you found someone that thinks the same way as you about the issue, and thats the only important thing :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Contact with a nearly-naked body has gone way past "playing around, sexual teasing."

Sorry Tastey, I guess not everyone can be as open and free-spirited as you and your girlfriend are (if that's how you want to look at it). :blank:

seriously... what a tool

Originally posted by dgmodel

ppl say a lapdance at a stripclub isnt cheating but what about lapdances anywhere??? like at a bar, or in a club, or if a group of ppl are hanging out??? i feel that once there is contact in a sexual way thats cheating...

I see where you're coming from, but i thought that the girls in strip clubs are very careful about how close they come :confused:

I mean, im not the "strip club king", but the few i've been to, they have never touched my body, unless it was a passing brush.

Plus, i was tempted to touch them, but they usually won't let you.

2cents.gif

I think the concept of cheating varies on the relationships and the amount of time and trust involved.

If a guy/girl wants to go get a lapdance its not cheating IMO. If he/she asks permission to go and he/she says no and he/she still goes, thats is not cheating. It may be WRONG or considered a lie on his part but not cheating.

It all depends on how far the guy/girl goes. Just keep in mind that if you wouldnt feel comfy knowing your significant other is in the same position then it probably isnt right for you to be. Remember a lapdance should be kept at just that a LAPDANCE

lap dance

n.

An erotic dance that a stripper performs while straddling a customer's lap.

When groping or other foreplayish contacts become involved it can and IMO does cross the lines of cheating.

Originally posted by chula22

2cents.gif

I think the concept of cheating varies on the relationships and the amount of time and trust involved.

If a guy/girl wants to go get a lapdance its not cheating IMO. If he/she asks permission to go and he/she says no and he/she still goes, thats is not cheating. It may be WRONG or considered a lie on his part but not cheating.

It all depends on how far the guy/girl goes. Just keep in mind that if you wouldnt feel comfy knowing your significant other is in the same position then it probably isnt right for you to be. Remember a lapdance should be kept at just that a LAPDANCE

lap dance

n.

An erotic dance that a stripper performs while straddling a customer's lap.

When groping or other foreplayish contacts become involved it can and IMO does cross the lines of cheating.

i appreciate your 2 cents chula ;)

and agree with all of the above :aright:

i disagree with what Chula said.

if your lover specifically says that a certain activity on your part is something s/he considers cheating, then you're cheating if you do it. EVEN if it's something as ridiculous as, say, eating a peanut butter sandwich.

now, one certainly has a right to disagree and break up with the person if you can't adhere to his or her definitions of cheating, but engaging in a behaviour that you know hurts your lover's feelings and breaks down trust between you two is malicious-- even if it involves something that YOU don't happen to consider cheating.

Originally posted by nybeauty

whats the sense of teasing if you're not gonna get some? u should be doing that w/ your girl not a stranger! :blank:

it´s just the way i am. i flirt and tease with every girl. it´s fun. it doesn´t mean i want to fuck them all. flirting and teasing is no means to an end for me, get it?

and chula, i disagree. if your partner said that he would consider this and that cheating and you do it ANYWAY, you simply disrespect him. *i* would not take that shit and dump your ass :)

Originally posted by chula22

%7Boption%7D

Oops! i mis interpreted what she posted. I thought she said IS cheating.

I wouldn't want to go behind my girl and do something what would obviously go against her wishes, just for my own instant pleasure.

Hell, she can strap on the boots and whips and call action :direct::whip:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh btw theres no sex in the champagne room...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe no sex...but I've been blown in the champagne room. I'm a dirty dirty man.

Evan

This is fromt he meet up post...

And this is part of my problem with the lapdances and private rooms.

If my guy wants to go be one of the boys and go to a strip joint, I won't stop him (besides that would make him look bad in front of his boys). However the backroom/ vip is strickly forbiden in my book. There is no need for one on one contact with any other woman.

Originally posted by wideskies

i disagree with what Chula said.

if your lover specifically says that a certain activity on your part is something s/he considers cheating, then you're cheating if you do it. EVEN if it's something as ridiculous as, say, eating a peanut butter sandwich.

now, one certainly has a right to disagree and break up with the person if you can't adhere to his or her definitions of cheating, but engaging in a behaviour that you know hurts your lover's feelings and breaks down trust between you two is malicious-- even if it involves something that YOU don't happen to consider cheating.

Well as I said its my opinion.

I do agree with some of what you said wide and i disagree with some.

And I just realized this thread took on a whole life of its own. We got from the topic of lapdancing=cheating to the definition of cheating.

I would just like say that I dont think that lapdancing is cheating.

i think it is fine as long as there is open communication in the relationship and the guy tells the girl he is going to a strip club and will say if he got lapdances... if he is sneaky about it, that is another story. i dont think it is a big deal to get a lapdance but i do understand why it might make some women feel bad. i see it as fun and i know he is coming home to me but some people are insecure. i guess it is true you dont know what is going on, i think it is fun for a couple to go to a strip place together, this way no one feels left out.. it is mostly a trust issue. my ex bf would go to strip places sometimes, never with me but he woudl tell me he went and i wouldnt be sitting home bored, i would go out and do my thing. i didnt really care, i knew the ladies at the strip club solely wanted his money. those girls just tease for money... ;)