Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why does magicliuti have a stick up his ass...

sassa

I was never in The Military. I graduated Maryland in 95 with a degree in EE. That's 'double E' for you IDIOT Poly Sci types. I had to deal with you smelly, rude ignorant imigrant types for four years at Maryland. Very few of you ever heard of Dial soap! Every time I left class it smelled like someone bathed me in Curry or rubbed sweaty armpits all over me. Marylans is where I got to see what you selfish, SMELLY immigrants are all about. You don't care one bit about America as my forefathers did. You are a blight on our society. Go back HOME!!!

I worked as a contractor (IBM/Loral) for 3 years on the DSP Satellite program.

Sorry, but I was never Army or Air Force, so. take your non Technical NON-SKILLED ass back to school. People like you ghost couldn't even pass Calculus I in a room with 400 other poeple or change the oil and air filter in your own car. That's why you probaby went to a small school. Survival of the fittest. You could have never made it through a big Division I school. Your Father is just a pathetic politician and diplomat. Tooooo funny!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually im quite skilled...i may not know how to change the oil filter in a car ( i have people who do that for me ) ...but i do know tax laws..accounting standards..audit standards..and their applications ...ive got business law codes comitted to memory....im an examination from being a CPA...i work for a mid sized accounting firm with over 4000 clients...in September im starting at a company which i know you've heard of..i dont stink...i shower on the reg...i actually enjoy curry...i actually aced Calculus ( us witty immigrants got that shit on lock) ...

contractor is another word for unemployed...

i chose to stay at a small school so i dont have to pay out of my ass in loans (something im sure Maryland made sure of in regards to you)...i would have ripped shit in a D1 school just for the simple fact that i wouldnt b under such great scrutiny as i was in a smaller school.....

Survival of the Fittest? while u and 90% of this country r paying back UNDERGRAD LOANS (up until ur 40 yrs old)...ill b done with my MBA and prolly half way to my PHD...WITH NO TYPE OF EXISTING DEBT...

lick my immigrant sack

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

I was never in The Military. I graduated Maryland in 95 with a degree in EE. That's 'double E' for you IDIOT Poly Sci types. I had to deal with you smelly, rude ignorant imigrant types for four years at Maryland. Very few of you ever heard of Dial soap! Every time I left class it smelled like someone bathed me in Curry or rubbed sweaty armpits all over me. Marylans is where I got to see what you selfish, SMELLY immigrants are all about. You don't care one bit about America as my forefathers did. You are a blight on our society. Go back HOME!!!

You idiots can't even get past your ethnic and religious differnences and can't even form one country! Instead you have to divide and area twice the size of New Jersey (roughly) into 4 -5 separate countries. THAT IS SEGREGATION AND RASCISM AT IT"S FINEST! THAT IS ALSO PATHETIC!

hmmmmm....

:idea:

You obviously, know about the Defense Contracting with respect to the 'Blackworld'. We don't want you immigrants to know jack shit and that's the way it's going to be Green Card boy! The funding spigot is always on full blast and the money has virtually no open oversight from Congress - at least not that is publicized very much. Once you're in the Blackworld and have the neccesary clearance, you are set with a job and/or jobs for life.

Also I am now in the ever so difficult world of Finance myself. One where you can get by on simple memorization (like you talk about commiting things to memory) and where little no to no intuitive thinking is required.

You have to love Mortgage Banking. Do 5 deals a months and make $10K or more a month... Aad no DUMB ASS I am not leveraged only toward Refi's. I do mostly new home sales and have broker agreements with to small builders that don't service their own mortgages. Let me know if you want to me draw up a business plan for you immigrant boy.

Lick your sack??? I will do much more than that next time I am in Manahahtan if you want to a 'CP meet-up' you PUSSY!

You obviously, know about the Defense Contracting with respect to the 'Blackworld'. We don't want you immigrants to know jack shit and that's the way it's going to be Green Card boy! The funding spigot is always on full blast and the money has virtually no open oversight from Congress - at least not that is publicized very much. Once you're in the Blackworld and have the neccesary clearance, you are set with a job and/or jobs for life.

Also I am now in the ever so difficult world of Finance myself. One where you can get by on simple memorization (like you talk about commiting things to memory) and where little no to no intuitive thinking is required.

You have to love Mortgage Banking. Do 5 deals a months and make $10K or more a month... Aad no DUMB ASS I am not leveraged only toward Refi's. I do mostly new home sales and have broker agreements with to small builders that don't service their own mortgages. Let me know if you want to me draw up a business plan for you immigrant boy.

Lick your sack??? I will do much more than that next time I am in Manahahtan if you want to a 'CP meet-up' you PUSSY!

so full of racism, hate, ignorance, and just little bitchiness.......and you're 30?

shoot yourself. grow the fuck up and act your age. :blown:

i honestly dont know what ur damage is but u keep thinkin im some lil faggot . u talk about east baltimore and how ghetto it was where u grew up..welcome to my world bitch..im from the ghetto..and what? ur tellin me nothing....

all that blackworld shit ...i really could care less..cause i can make up THE SECRET SOCIETY OF THE WHOOPDEEDOOS and go on about how hooked uup we r.....random ass shit...

i could really care less about ur mortgage banking..ur in a sector that is hot for now..somehtin like the tech bubble..and when that shit bursts ull b lookin for a new career u 30 yr old message boarder...kinda scary huh? oh yeh i 4got u can go back to ur Blackberry or whatever the fuck....

i dont understand ur hatred for the balkans..but im thinkin some serb kid banged ur girl out..or somethin

Originally posted by sassa

Yeah SURE sassa. You know so much more about the world then me. All because you said so. Talk about one who can't qualify a statement. How many real jobs in life have you worked? Working at the Esso station down the road or at 'Aldi' doesn't count! Are Mommy and Daddy still paying your bills oh worldly one? i can't believe i'm replying to this moron..i would have thought you would be ashamed and stepped off...again, i as you for the third time, WHO THE FUCK TALKED TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?? i don't have to prove anything to you. unlike you, perhaps, my parents do not pay for everything i do, i own a lucrative business, motherfucker, milking whatever i can from your precious country. yeah....that's right. i'm a parasite immigrant. who the hell do you think BUILT THIS COUNTRY, were white european descendents here from 1,000 years ago? no. take your arrogant head out of your ass and think for once about the shit you're spewing. it's embarrassing enough that you had to reply to this when (i repeat) no one even knows who the fuck you are, let alone brought anything up to you. you talk a lot of smack but i bet you can't prove shit.

For every pro about Bush there is a con. If not Bush then who the fuck would you have as President? Also where do you live and what nationality are you (aside from dumb ass)? ahahahaha, just name three, THREE, let's see what your american idol bushie has done for himself that was not gained through daddy bush and his loyal crew. if anything, his cabinet is the one pulling the strings, he is nothing but a puppet that is up front representing. if you're so world smart, you would know that the smarter and more dangerous people in any government are always the ones lurking behind the scenes. but i wouldn't put that past you.

For Dumb asses like you who know JACK SHIT about the US Government Bush AND his Cabinet essentially run 1/2 of the Country. The other 1/2 is essentially run by Congress you fucking mental midgets. It's called a tripartite system. Something your arachaic Governments know nothing about.

The Judical System (READ Supreme Court for you dumb ass!) provides Judicial review and Judicial interpretation. Don't blame Bush for eveything. Once again, you immigrants (read INGRATES) always are lookinf for someone to blame. Point the finger is all you know how to do. no shit, sherlock. my major was international politics. i graduated top of my class. i've worked in DC and the united nations. i had professors in well-placed positions. don't talk like you know more about the government's setup than i do. if anything, i can teach you a thing or two about political parties, interest groups, the executive, legislative, and judicial branches. don't such so fucking dense. you talk a lot of shit, but again, i repeat you have no clue what is really going on. judging from your pathetic, profanity ridden posts, you only know what you've been fed.

Also I lived in Germany for 3.5 years and can speak German. so the fuck what, i speak 5 1/2 languages and have lived in 5 countries. and i'm almost 10 years younger than you. oops. i bet you were a military asshole and lived in ramstein, those leeches are everywhere it seems.

Let's hope that US Soldiers never have to fight again for OR on your continent. I say let all the Europeans handle their own BULLSHIT in their own backyard. Fuck Europe. so stay the FUCK out of europe, and central america, and asia, and africa, and especially the middle east, for that matter then. who asked you to go invade iraq? yeah, make some putrid, weak response about how saddam was behind 9/11, yeah. unlike you and the majority of americans, some people actually have common sense when looking at these issues. a lot of people in this country, and most definitely the majority of people around the world, saw right past this administration's lame excuses/bullshit when making a case for their illegal invasions of poor middle east countries. then again, they did the same for japan, korea, vietnam, nicaragua, lebanon, kuwait, liberia, el salvador, haiti.

The USA doesn't need you. You worthless fucks couldnt even get your economies stablized enough to go the Euro without world intervention adn the US's help. Can you fucks do ANYTHING on your own? The only thing that is helping the Euro now is low interest rates in the US.

oh jeez, ever took basic economics, my dimwitted, hopeless friend? OF COURSE the US needs europe, it needs the whole world for that matter. who the fuck is it going to market its shit to, themselves??? you would think being so old, you really would have picked up a thing or two about monetary matters also, i guess that's another no no for you too. so, "einstein", tell me just how exactly the USA does not need anyone??? you're trying to tell me the USA doesn't need asia to monopolize on their cheap labor, low labor costs, and easier customs-import/export laws??? hmmm...then i wonder why there are over 300 MNC's (do you KNOW what an MNC

is, sherlock??) in china, and nearly 75% of those are american???can you answer that, genius??? so you're trying to tell me the USA does not need the world?exactly for this fact the USA does need the world, and it does its best to make sure shit goes down in these places just like it wants. if a state has a somewhat 'stable' government, that benefits this leech-ridden country, who swoops down on any states it wants to exploit. nice try, shmuck. 1-0 for the so called dumbass Euro team.

Also how is unemployment in France? Bankers all over France are protesting having to work more than 30 hours a week. Western Europeans are the world's laziest workforce - FACT!!! They are suffering with high cost of labor in the world market. Even elitest Mercedes whom boweed NEVER to build a car outosde of German soil, has to now build the M class SUVs and C Class Mercedes in the US. They did it because their own workforce is lazy, only works 36 hour work weeks on average and gets 6 weeks of vacation per year. Europeans are soft! i don't see how this shit has anything to do with the topic on hand. nice try, bozo the clown.

Europeans. 'Many' are small minded fucks that grow up to live 1 mile away from Mommy and Daddy.

Just like the show on 60 minutes detailed about little Italian bitch boys that are 40 years old living with Mommy. Mommy cooks, cleans does their laundry and wipes their asses. 'Mamoni' (sp.?) Italian for 'Mama's boy'. Pathetic social retards... you sure do have a complexity issue. this crap is based on culture. do you know what culture is? I guess not. unlike here, individualism, selfishness, and promoting the one-man show is not a norm across the world. people actually try to maintain close family ties with one another. hence, the collectivist societies who usually have lower crime rates, happier people psychologically, and more solid family grounds. so everyone is supposed to be like here in the States- they get booted out of the door when they are 18, expected to live like adults, just because on paper they are legally adults?? is living far away from your parents the only way to go? Or how about placing the people who fed, clothed, and raised you for so many years in nursing homes, where they can waste away with complete strangers until you collect on their insurance and the trust fund they left you???? sorry, again your argument is weak, which isn't surprising. i'd say 2-0 for the dumb ass Euros now.

I could go on and on and cite paragraph after paragraph and case studies and examples UNLIKE you sassa. then why don't you? you've already posted enough worthless crap already, whichi i still cannot comprehend because no one ever talked to you in the first place.

All you do is hype up ghost like a little 'whip' you brainless fuck. Do you even know the meaning of the term or context of 'whip'? wow, the little cowboy from denver is trying to be condescending. sorry if i see past your bullshit facade. tough little man trying to be cool on a clubbing website. how old are you again? i did not need to 'hype up' ghhhhost, i can understand why he attempted to knock some sense in that thick, meaty head of yours. your ignorant and racist comments about the balkans would make any intelligent, rational individual who knows a thing or two about the world pissed off. but i doubt you know anything about that....

I don't claim to be an intellectual, the first intelligent thing you've said so far, but you even claiming to have a 'gram' of intellect is a joke! not to sound cocky, but i really think you are talking out of your ass at this point. you don't know me nor what i do or know. so shut up already. no one is impressed anymore. 3-0 for dumb ass Euros!!!

sassa! Another fucking 75 + posts? I now KNOW you don't have a job. What a winner you are! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! You pushed the 'reply' button 75 fucking times in the last 24 hours. You must be a fat ass stitting at your Desktop ALL... FUCKING... DAY... LONG!!! What a psthetic existence you must lead. Do you gobble all of your lithium when CP goes off-line? What a sad fuck you are. 70 - 80 posts per day on CLUB-FUCKING-PLANET!! Did you even eat much less bath today? Get some help you Internet addict. You have a probelm with the Internet! wow, you actually take the time to sit and analyze all the posts i make?? yeah, i'm a fat bitch who sits on the computer all day and worships clubplanet...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: riiiiiiiight...:aright:

When you come to New York this Fall, will you be able to do anything at all without running every 30 minutes to every place that has an Internet connection to check and post on CLUBPLANET???damn, you must read everything i post if you know i'll be in the city. how sad. now which one of us doesn't have a life and is obsessed with clubplanet. again, for the last time, act your age. i think it's sad enough that all your comments are crap, but that you're wayyyy older than most of us here and can sit here and talk smack to a bunch of kids. what's worse is that you brought this shit upon yourself, no one even gave a fuck who you were, but you had to stick your fat, ignorant nose in shit. i sincerely bet you're a miserable, low class person in real life. one less parasite the world needs. do yourself a favor and stop posting on this thread. your comments are shit and can be disproved at the drop of a hat, sayonara ben zona...:aright::laugh: :laugh: 4-0 for 'Euro Trash'!!!!!but the score is probably way higher. oh well, gotta give you some pity though. GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[/b/QUOTE]

Wow, is that chapter 1?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

the # of people that died in the balkan conflicts in the last 10-15 yrs pales in comparison to the number of lives this country has taken.

for one u thank us for 2 world wars..NO PROBLEM U IGNORANT FUCK.....we stood up to two oppressive nations...we were the only ones with balls to do it....

so either ur a nazi sympathizer or a fucking idiot..if it wasnt for us theres a good chance that europe would be the UNITED STATES OF GERMANY right about now...so once again THANK ME FOR 2 WORLD WARS

im a drain on the tax base? bitch my withholding tax is prolly more than ur W2 earnings......u know why immigrant kids like me get ahead? CAUSE WERE FUCKIN SMARTER THAN ALL U AMERICANS.....I SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BETTER THAN 90% OF AMERICANS LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY...I FUCKING FINANCE UR WELFARE PROGRAMS WITH MY TAXES ...WELFARE PROGRAMS WHICH ALLOW PISS POOR BACKWOODS HICKS TO DO NOTHING ALL DAY AND RECIEVE MONEY....

my country produces what??? u ever hear of Nikola Tesla? yeh bitch..the TRUE INVENTOR OF ELECTRICITY...u know ALTERNTING CURRENT?? the shit that Edison couldnt figure out for the life of him.....thats just one fuckin example...so theres no need for me to keep listing

The reason ur president doesnt hide is because ULL FUCKIN BLOW THE COUNTRY UP THAT ACCUSES HIM OF WAR CRIMES....FACT..CLINTON IS A WAR CRIMINAL...FACT..BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL...ur last 2 presidents r royal fuck ups...ur just luckier MIGHT is stronger than RIGHT at this time....

i didnt come on a boat...i flew here..i came here before the civil war..im not a refugee...i go back home every year...my father came here as a dimplomat....

besides..if u didnt meddle in our affaird..id have some place to go back to where i might enjoy myself..BUT...since thats not possible..im gona sit here...and take jobs from "hard working" americans and laugh my ass all the way to the bank

You know, you're saying some pretty outlandish things. You're really not helping your cause with statements like "were fuckin smarter than all u americans." People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, my friend. Anyway, onto Nikola Tesla...Are you taking credit for what he accomplished? Does your nation take acclaim for his merit? Besides, the dude asked you what your country produces. You still haven't answered him. Unless, it is your theory that Yugoslavia produces electricity for the world? I want to know what your COUNTRY and GOVERNMENT provides the world with. Let's have a civil debate here sans the name calling. You are, matter of factly, living and working in a nation that offers you the fucking privilege of susbsisting as well as you say you do.

I also am curious as to what it is that you do for a living. It has you "laughing all the way to the bank," so I'd like to know.

Originally posted by sassa

einstein was JEWISH and came from GERMANY, dumbass.

bush is a war criminal, just because the western media and the US government/people don't see it, doesn't mean 85% of the world doesn't. only difference between him and milosevic is that he is a legal criminal that is kept in office by daddy's connections and money.

i find it pathetic and sad you're starting drama for nothing. no one brought your name into ANYTHING. YOU started shit. and how can you tell people to go back to where they came from? unless you're a native american, you have no fucking right to say that. oh, but i forget you're probably a stupid white hick american. denver still fucking sucks. i've been there 3 times and hated it all three times. who are you trying to kid. denver has a ghetto???? haha, you come to compton, east san diego, or the projects of paterson, nj and i'll show you what a ghetto is. :blown:

She is correct.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i could really care less about ur mortgage banking..ur in a sector that is hot for now..somehtin like the tech bubble..and when that shit bursts ull b lookin for a new career u 30 yr old message boarder...kinda scary huh? oh yeh i 4got u can go back to ur Blackberry or whatever the fuck....

Once again your reading comprehesion skills are SEVERELY retarded immigrant boy. Go back and RE-READ my previous post where I very vaguely detail my approach to Mortgage Brokering okay? I already have several Realtors working for and with me. I do not do hardly any refis (yes they are easy money and I get them here and there, but that focus is no more than 10% of my business).

Do Realtors serve people whom are looking to refi or do Realtors SELL homes to BUYERS immigrant boy? The answer is taht Realtors sell homes to BUYERS! People that are looking to refi, generally pick up the Yellow Pages or they call a friend or co-worker and get a referral to a Mortgage Broker.

Even if the housing sector pulls back (which it hasn't bottomed out yet in some sates or in Denver), there will still be over 20,000 people moving to Denver every year (the projection is still 35,000 - 40,000 right now for Denver for the next several years). The same can't be said for a population infux for your WONDERFUL Queens!

As long as we have a positive infux of people moving to Denver, then... SUPRISE IMMIGRANT BOY!!! Those people need to AND will buy homes! If you have Realtors sending their buyers your way to obtain their mortgages, then you have a viable business plan that is not strictly leveraged toward nor dependent upon interest rates. It is also fairly recession proof. You see immigrant boy, mortgages are sort of like a commidity. Everyone needs one to live in a home/condo (you know a home - the place where you live with your Mommy and Daddy whereby they pay all of their bills and yours too?). The refi game on the other hand is often used to cash out equity and and consolidate debt. That is also another approach of our industry. Look in the paper (if you even read the paper immigrant boy) there are Mortgage Brokers all over looking to leverage a better interest rate, cash out equity to pay off debt and still get you a lower or comparable monthly payment and term. The refi game is strictly based upon rates. You are taking someone from a higher rate to a lower rate. Maybe you will also cash out some equity to pay off/consolidate debt and you will see ads using this approach in the paper. And again, of course I do refis, I just don't focus on them as my primary source of income. The refi game is based SOLELY on lower rates. When rates go up, the refi game goes away.

Again, don't tell me how to run my business because you don't even understand Mortgage 101. I have been VERY successful thus far and I am only two months into the business. I have a very good, viable business plan that I have so far executed on target and within timelines. You obviously know JACK SHIT about the Mortgage Industry so stick to what you do know! What is that you know again??? NOTHING! Yes there is a bubble for the refi market. I am not in the refi though immigrant boy, so when it dries up I will only lose, at the most, 10% of my business.

Get back to shcool; you surely need it immigrant boy! KRS-ONE once said - YOU... MUST... LEARN!!!

bitch u cant even spell school

the bottom line is that u have serious complexes..u just wrote a page long post trying to educate me about somethin i really couldnt care less about...

calling me an immigrant boy really doesnt bother me..at least i got somewhere to go when this motherfucker crashes...

being that ur damn near 40..and arguing with a 22 year old..i can tell that SOME SERB KID FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE NEAR AND DEAR TO U ...or u wouldnt b going at me this strong...

the fact is that ur riding a wave...ur at the peak now..and it will crash soon..im sure there were morons like u arguing with the same eloquence on message boards during the mid to late 90's during the Tech/E Boom......and look what happened..it BURST....the same way this bullshit is gona go

to be honest i could care less what sector of realty u focus on..refinancing or whatever...its like working for Goodyear and saying "IF PEOPLE STOP BUYING CARS ILL BE OK..BECAUSE IM IN TIRES"...its fuckin retarded...if the sector begins to falter so do ur sales...

i really dont care about u shitting on Queens...but then again u obviously dont know shit about this market...the market here is stronger than the denver ..or wherever the hell u will be looking for a new job is ...the reason for this is ITS PROXIMITY TO NEW YORK CITY....u can talk alllllll u want about Queens..but Denver is a fucking VILLAGE compared to manhattan..fuck that...ANYTHING IN THE WEST IS A VILLAGE COMPARED TO NYC...u keep selling ur shitty 150K homes....when in QUEENS..in the WORST fuckin neighborhood u cant buy an apartment for 150K....and u talk about the influx of people into QUEENS? r u fuckin shitting me..>ITS NEW YORK CITY BITCH..NOT SUBURBAN HICK DENVER...

im done discussing this bullshit with u yo...if u think ur gona impress me with some long ass discussion detailing ur "career" ur dead wrong ....the smartest people r the quietest...u say the most by saying nothing...

long winded motherfuckers like u r all smoke and mirrors...

PEACE DENVER!!