Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lauderdale update.......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

not much to report, but automatic slims should be ready in a couple weeks, and loft is suppose to open, but who knows...

but the real news is, that venue and star bar hired the guy from the house of blues in orlando, and hes gonna do a lot of concerts and shows... I have zero idea if they are related to club stuff, but the space is huge and out door events would kick ass down there...

thats all...... fuck trance!

OK - The new House Of Blues guy @ Venue is named Michael. He said he is a new OWNER.... any truth to that???

Also, I will not go back to that club until the air is fixed!

Also - Loft is supposed to be open in September. But, sources say it looks more like Oct/Nov.

Guest saleen351

i confirmed that he is not owner.... he is GM and might hold a slight stake in ownership, but is not the owner..

Originally posted by saintjohn

so, who's going to be promoting at sonar? anyone we know?

A friend of mine is involved ... they have different promoters every nite ... really interesting concept ... a couple of them post here for what I learned ... :cool:

More than that ... it should become a true music niche if what I was told holds true ...

Plus their location is really good ... Hollywood Blvd ... minutes away from Aventura and Ft. Lauderdale ... lets see if it is true :eek:

MIKE FROM ORLANDO IS THE NEW G.M. OF VENU. HE IS IN CHARGE OF OPERATIONS AND TALENT BOOKINGS. AS FAR AS HIS STAKE IN THE VENU , IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

BUT YOU SHOULD ALL COME CHECK OUT RETURN TO THE EDGE ON FRIDAYS!

WITH:

STRYKE

WENDEL

MERLYN

ASHROCK

Guest saleen351

two clubs have approached me to work for them, as a guy door or some other job, they wouldn't tell me the names and this was over a month ago, i know one was in south beach and the other was in hollywood, but i have zero idea if it was this sonar place or not... i forgot who pmed me about it...

Originally posted by saleen351

two clubs have approached me to work for them, as a guy door or some other job, they wouldn't tell me the names and this was over a month ago, i know one was in south beach and the other was in hollywood, but i have zero idea if it was this sonar place or not... i forgot who pmed me about it...

The one in Hollywood should open in early October ... your crew should like it ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

The one in Hollywood should open in early October ... your crew should like it ;)

we no longer refer to them as "my crew" they are now "my Disciples"

please note the changes

thank you

Originally posted by aj2234

MIKE FROM ORLANDO IS THE NEW G.M. OF VENU. HE IS IN CHARGE OF OPERATIONS AND TALENT BOOKINGS. AS FAR AS HIS STAKE IN THE VENU , IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

BUT YOU SHOULD ALL COME CHECK OUT RETURN TO THE EDGE ON FRIDAYS!

WITH:

STRYKE

WENDEL

MERLYN

ASHROCK

AJ - My wife and I went on Friday... you were running late and it was way to hot in there for us... But, when the fix the AC i'd love to go back.

btw, who was the female DJ... she was very good.

sorry i was running late! it was raining and i was waiting for a ride cause i didn't wanna ride my bike.

the a.c is being fixed and should be ready by friday

the girl d.j. is Kaprah and she'll be there again this week!

thank 4 coming out

hope too see you again this week

Originally posted by saintjohn

how about a hollywood update? any news about downtown? sonar? zombie?

I drove by Zombie last weekend and it looks like it's going to be a pretty big space.....

They better play house or else!

I can stumble home from that club:D

WHERE IS SONAR GOING TO BE AT IN HOLLYWOOD:confused: