Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY LP - The New King of the Patio is . . .

sobe2003

Who is the king of the Space34 patio?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the king of the Space34 patio?

• Oscar G
    • Roland
    • Stingray
    • Nelson Diaz
    • Ivano
    • No King has been crowned

I know Bellini is spinning now at club NV but anyways HE STILL THE KING of the PATIO in our hearts, our minds and our souls....Space 34 and the patio are not the same since he left! We'll miss you Ivano..........I hope to see you soon and La La Land.......:party:

The patio sux without Bellini and never is going to be same.....even with Roly, Oscar G or Nelson Diaz spinning in afterhours ........

oscar is teh shit on the patio .. just one more reason to get there for lunar/sunrise sessions ..

abojut guests i completely agree .. howells rocked it back at wmc .. sander was fuckin amazing .. lawler is always better outside than inside .. i wouldve loved to have seen sasha.

my current patio wishlist

sasha

carl cox

ashley casselle

richie hawtin/sven vath

stryke

Originally posted by beyourself24

I know Bellini is spinning now at club NV but anyways HE STILL THE KING of the PATIO in our hearts, our minds and our souls....Space 34 and the patio are not the same since he left! We'll miss you Ivano..........I hope to see you soon and La La Land.......:party:

The patio sux without Bellini and never is going to be same.....even with Roly, Oscar G or Nelson Diaz spinning in afterhours ........

You must be one of Ivano's girlfriends. :laugh:

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

screw residents

I'd like to see guest dj's on the patio

with ivanno, he would play 80% of the same shit every single week. I'm glad he's gone

I havn't heard oscar on the patio.

I SECOND THIS MOTION. IVANO WAS GOOD....AT THE BEGINING...SAME OL' SAME OL' WEEKEND AFTER WEEKEND THE LAST YEAR.

GUEST DJ'S ON THE PATIO A MUST!

NOT HEARD OSCAR ON THE PATIO EITHER.

Originally posted by ralphfalcon

why wasn't louis part of the poll!!!, i heard he played longer than OG!. IMO, i think this poll is biased, and that guy OG always wins. no fair!!:(

Louis was schooling OG this past sat in the patio. right in front of me my idol was being taken down by LP the old geezer.....how sad:(

Originally posted by pod

You must be one of Ivano's girlfriends. :laugh:

No Im not one of his girlfriends:confused::blank:.......is just that I love his music and how he spin.......

I'll love to see more guest dj's at the patio like Howells, Steve Lawler off course.........and maybe one day Sasha......that's what I'm waiting for.......to see Sasha at the patio..........Damm....that'll be great........:rock: :rock: :rock:

Originally posted by ikkin

I SECOND THIS MOTION. IVANO WAS GOOD....AT THE BEGINING...SAME OL' SAME OL' WEEKEND AFTER WEEKEND THE LAST YEAR.

GUEST DJ'S ON THE PATIO A MUST!

NOT HEARD OSCAR ON THE PATIO EITHER.

Nice Nickname :blown:

Anyway I think BT was awesome when he played at the patio but the king should've be Markuz S