Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Miami!

Spinjunky

Can't wait to see eveyone this Friday the 29th at the one and only Space 34!!!! I'm flattered to have the opportunity to play at one of the world's best night clubs and along side some of Miami's finest like Oscar G and Roland. So get ready because Friday night is going to be all about Great music, Great Energy, and feeling that incredible Miami Vibe from all of you. SEE YOU FRIDAY NIGHT!

Denny Tsettos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A certain GUIDO from NJ never shuts up about you. Did you know that you are a Guido God? I'm looking forward to being able to hear you without being subjected to visiting that arm pit of a state that you hail from.

Seriously - congratulations! And, I will be there to hear you.

;):D

Guest saleen351

not sure what the fucking problem is with the flyers, but oscar don't log onto aim today, cause i'm gonna give you an earful :mad:

Denny do your thing on friday, miami hates vocals, but i'm sure you're gonna take us back with some classics...

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO DROP THE ACCAPELLA TO ELEMENTS OVER SOMETHING...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE TUNNEL!!!!

OLD MOTHER FUCKING SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

For those who haven't heard denny, he is hous, nyc house with lots of tribal, accapellas and shit you just won't hear in miami...

and steffy shawn ink is a sick nyc dj, i wish it was a weekend though:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by steffy27

Your not gonna stop by :confused::(

i'll try, but i really want to avoid south beach at all costs...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

we're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy

i know you like your house, so the first hour you will love, denny is a pure house head..... but he cranks it up later on..... just depends on whos opening...

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

Can't wait to see eveyone this Friday the 29th at the one and only Space 34!!!! I'm flattered to have the opportunity to play at one of the world's best night clubs and along side some of Miami's finest like Oscar G and Roland. So get ready because Friday night is going to be all about Great music, Great Energy, and feeling that incredible Miami Vibe from all of you. SEE YOU FRIDAY NIGHT!

Denny Tsettos

Good Luck Denny!!!!!!!!

See you Sunday @ TEMPS

victor soto

red carpet promo

:eek: whoa he spoke to us!

"the saleen" gave me a mixed cd of you. and its pretty darn good.im not a song id whore.......but its the one where it has a song that goes "its a spiritual thing" at the beginning. anyway, this is a dream come true for "the saleen" so good luck and ill try to make it to see you:cool:

oh yeah. in case you dont know what "the saleen" looks liekk dont worry. since he is banned from going to space he will be the guy with an obvious wig and mustache, dark shades and guido fist pumping. if i were you denny id hire a security to keep him away from the booth. he is a nice guy but ......

;):laugh:

Miami,

you are all in for a treat this friday nite when Denny comes down

hate to say it but i am friends with "The Saleen" :D and have seen Denny play many times

all i can say is Denny will put on a performance behind the decks

he is not a play and CD turn his back on the crowd DJ

he will perform his ass off for you there in Miami

and you know Saleen will start the chant at the end of the nite and many of you will join . . .

I can hear it now . . .Denny Denny Denny!!!

it will just kinda happen

later,

Slim007

p.s Bartenders Stock extra napkins at your bar that nite ;)

Guest saleen351

slim, miami don't know bout the napkins......

i'm sure i'll get tossed out if i pulled that stunt down here... still the best is when ceeotter got fired on my moving to miami party at XS... WE TORE THAT MOTHER FUCKER UP!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

oh yeah. in case you dont know what "the saleen" looks liekk dont worry. since he is banned from going to space he will be the guy with an obvious wig and mustache, dark shades and guido fist pumping. if i were you denny id hire a security to keep him away from the booth. he is a nice guy but ......

;):laugh:

THIS IS HOW I'M COMMING TO THE CLUB...attachment.php?s=&postid=1671257