Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Miami!

Spinjunky

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

i've gotten a lot of pms about people comming... hope i get to met some of these tempts cats at space.......

SUMMER98, CHECK YOUR PMS...

:clap2::bump::hoparound:party::dj::clap::beer::smoke::shades2::bounce:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by livin42nite

y is there no flier for this event on the space website. Btw set times would be nice 2. Plannin on goin 2 this and hybrid, don't know how that will work out.

the whole flyer thing is space, they are morons... these flyers were done yesterday around 5, and they are not even uploaded to their site or directory..

http://www.clubspace.com/popflyers/

And for their main site, i have no idea, nothing is up as of now, it's just typical space bullshit...

set times should be 1-5am... but who knows.... i'd like to see denny get some patio time, and him and oscar are cool, so who knows, maybe some tag teaming and shit like that...

go to nerve till 330am and then hit space...

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

Can't wait to see eveyone this Friday the 29th at the one and only Space 34!!!! I'm flattered to have the opportunity to play at one of the world's best night clubs and along side some of Miami's finest like Oscar G and Roland. So get ready because Friday night is going to be all about Great music, Great Energy, and feeling that incredible Miami Vibe from all of you. SEE YOU FRIDAY NIGHT!

Denny Tsettos

YO DOG!!

Well what can i say, Couldnt be happier. Wish i could go down there with you and show some love but ill be up here when you get back.

Represent down there and turn some heads.

TURN THAT MUTHA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you will.

Show everyone what jersey is all about!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tottallyoff

Question. Did Brook Burke Authorized the use of her picture in the flyer?

no

that flyer is over a year old....

Originally posted by saleen351

no

that flyer is over a year old....

Are you saying that this flyer is from 1997? Because that was the last time that Aug 31 was a sunday. Before you post something why dont you check first. That way you dont sound that you dont have any idea what you are talking about.

Guest saleen351

Are you saying that this flyer is from 1997? Because that was the last time that Aug 31 was a sunday. Before you post something why dont you check first. That way you dont sound that you dont have any idea what you are talking about.

lol, what an idiot... the flyer is from last year, they just changed the date around to reflect this years date...:idea::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

:laugh: He's "totallyoff"

You are actually the first person who said that! Wow. You are so smart. Can I be as unfunny as you are? Your Iq is probably below the room tempreture, huh? You must be proud! And why shouldnt you be. I mean with an intelect of a house fly who knows where you could get in life. May be someday you will even have a job with your name on your shirt. That would make your family so proud and your father would actually get off your sister long enough to congratulate you.

Dont get me started on you, saleen

Guest saleen351

You are actually the first person who said that! Wow. You are so smart. Can I be as unfunny as you are? Your Iq is probably below the room tempreture, huh? You must be proud! And why shouldnt you be. I mean with an intelect of a house fly who knows where you could get in life. May be someday you will even have a job with your name on your shirt. That would make your family so proud and your father would actually get off your sister long enough to congratulate you.

Dont get me started on you, saleen

atleast be funny when you are trying to be funny.......:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

BIG BUMP FOR MY JERSEY PEEPZ!

bring a pen and a note pad and take notes on friday:tongue:

Question. Did Brook Burke Authorized the use of her picture in the flyer?

Actually she didnt. I put the flyer together for a friend who is a big fan of hers. I'm just a designer. Its not an authorized official flyer from the club, nor has it been printed for promo usage either.

Saleen doesnt know much about the flyer either, I created it outta love for Tempts, its closing party and Brooke. Its nothing more. I actually did do it last year, changed the dates the other night.

For your Jersey white trash comments, save it. Most of the venues you've ever been to, cant hold a candle to the energy and madness that goes down every summer at Temptations.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by njdionysus

Actually she didnt. I put the flyer together for a friend who is a big fan of hers. I'm just a designer. Its not an authorized official flyer from the club, nor has it been printed for promo usage either.

Saleen doesnt know much about the flyer either, I created it outta love for Tempts, its closing party and Brooke. Its nothing more. I actually did do it last year, changed the dates the other night.

For your Jersey white trash comments, save it. Most of the venues you've ever been to, cant hold a candle to the energy and madness that goes down every summer at Temptations.

correction, i did know about the flyer, denny told me about it last year when i saw it on cp........