Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by tastyt

Phunkingroovin, Glowball, and Mr. Freak-

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY WITH THE FUCKING DRAMA

Isn't tits and cock enough to keep you all from bitching... good god.. I can't take you children anywhere. :nono:

Now, go back to the beginning of the thread, and enjoy all the nudity all over again...

Now, that's better, isn't it? :D

Oh comeon, like you didn't know it was coming after how this kid is coming off? ;)

Yes, I'm enjoying the boobage and the cock I can live without but hey, definately interesting to see the guys getting oh so carnal *chuckle*.

I never thought I'd see the day when the guys are exposing more of themselves than the girls though ;)

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

jeeeze!!!! thats a huge dick!!!! (ouch) :sperm: is that the size of your boys???? how do u have sex???? that would scare the shit out of me :shake:

Well..first I'd have to get you wet enough. That would mean about 10-20 min of going down on you. Then I'd need you to lick me a bit to get me nice and slick. Tehn I'd ease my way into you, slowly..as you get used to me, I'd go a little faster...and faster..and then we could just fuck as long as it takes. Usually my girls are sore after the first few times. But you get used to it. And keep coming back for more. Anytime, anyplace.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

Well..first I'd have to get you wet enough. That would mean about 10-20 min of going down on you. Then I'd need you to lick me a bit to get me nice and slick. Tehn I'd ease my way into you, slowly..as you get used to me, I'd go a little faster...and faster..and then we could just fuck as long as it takes. Usually my girls are sore after the first few times. But you get used to it. And keep coming back for more. Anytime, anyplace.

Evan

:confused:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

:blank: A picture will do just fine...:D

Um.. I took a pic already. I don't like to do self portraits as it looks different from such a close view. If I get anyone coming over tonight I'll have them snap a pic or two. Of course, you can just come to the Executive Lounge tommorow night and see it in person. Don't be scared..it doesn't bit. It might do other things though. :D

Evan

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Oh comeon, like you didn't know it was coming after how this kid is coming off? ;)

Yes, I'm enjoying the boobage and the cock I can live without but hey, definately interesting to see the guys getting oh so carnal *chuckle*.

I never thought I'd see the day when the guys are exposing more of themselves than the girls though ;)

Well look who decides to pop in!!

Sup bro! :cool:

Originally posted by rfkfreak

IDK why, but it's not terribly unusual in these parts to have some guy posting a picture of his package, while the women generally aren't quite as open. :laugh:

Anyway, enough of the drama folks, I'd hate to see this spiral out of control and end up having to get moved...

Originally posted by Evan

Um.. I took a pic already. I don't like to do self portraits as it looks different from such a close view. If I get anyone coming over tonight I'll have them snap a pic or two. Of course, you can just come to the Executive Lounge tommorow night and see it in person. Don't be scared..it doesn't bit. It might do other things though. :D

Evan

booo.gif

Thanx all . . . Tasty where are ur tetas, will ur b/f ever see if they are on the web . . . its all good I have seen you tetas before ;)

hmm I wanna see some more ladies :tongue:

I like Z CACK cept for the nub:rolleyes: ;)

glowball: not to be rude but why does ur CACK look a lil discolored, its nice size and all but just curious?? :what: