Clubplanet Nightlife Community

abyss wednesday

Originally posted by jarmenio

Any of you who need a list PM me or e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com, Clubplanet members will be taken care of.

Can you put me on your list Joe.....make it MarcoMaxim+1,678 :laugh:

But seriouly, i think Abyss is going to be SIIIICCKKKKK tonight. Its the last party of the summer. I might be checking it out myself.

See you tonight Armenio

Originally posted by linabina

seriously... jeez.... are people from ny or people who only read the ny not allowed to know about mike bugout at abyss???? wtf

stop abusing ur power as mod :blank:

Word, someone is on a thread moving tyrade

seriously... jeez.... are people from ny or people who only read the ny not allowed to know about mike bugout at abyss???? wtf

stop abusing ur power as mod :blank:

anyways... yea im going :D

Last time I checked, I'm not the only one who moves posts out of that forum so I don't know who that "ur" is directed at. Moving a thread to about a club in NJ to the NJ section isn't abusing powers. :blank:

DaVe, the other administrators, Shannon and I always make sure to leave the redirect link if an important thread is moved to its appropriate forum so that it can still be viewed in the forum it was previously in. Therefore, if people are viewing the NY forum and wish to read the thread that was moved, they still can. It's not like we're moving significant threads to other forums without allowing it to still be seen in the previous one (which can be done as well).

Originally posted by Codica3

Last time I checked, I'm not the only one who moves posts out of that forum so I don't know who that "ur" is directed at. Moving a thread to about a club in NJ to the NJ section isn't abusing powers. :blank:

DaVe, the other administrators, Shannon and I always make sure to leave the redirect link if an important thread is moved to its appropriate forum so that it can still be viewed in the forum it was previously in. Therefore, if people are viewing the NY forum and wish to read the thread that was moved, they still can. It's not like we're moving significant threads to other forums without allowing it to still be seen in the previous one (which can be done as well).

relax there killer.. the "ur" was directed at mods in general... whatever though who gives a shit as long as people still see my post i really dont care

p.s. i guess ur the one who moved it then lol

relax there killer.. the "ur" was directed at mods in general... whatever though who gives a shit as long as people still see my post i really dont care

My bad.. I was jumping to conclusions because there has already been an incident in the past regarding this.. I didn't/don't appreciate being blamed for things as ridiculous as moving a thread on a message board. :hat:

Originally posted by Codica3

Well then I take back what I said before, it's not my bad. Carry on. :hat:

i wasnt blaming anyone in particular... but since u took such offense u kinda ratted urself out lol

"last time i checked im not the only one who moves posts out of that forum"

lol caught ya ;)

i wasnt blaming anyone in particular... but since u took such offense u kinda ratted urself out lol

"last time i checked im not the only one who moves posts out of that forum"

lol caught ya ;)

LOL.. :D

The only reason I take offense is because I don't see anyone else complaining that their threads were moved by me or whoever might have moved whatever particular thread. This has happened before, and the way it comes across is like I have some secret agenda, which isn't true, because this particular post was moved, when, in fact, a shitload of posts are moved everyday. The motivation behind moving this one is no different than the Six Flags thread that I moved or the Hybrid thread that DaVe moved, or the sports threads that are moved, etc.