Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know where Star and Bucwild are going

joecrack13

Sway and Miss Info and Jimmy Martinez and Rich the Millenium Bachelor, etc.. are doing the morning show now.. Star & Buckwild were classic.. but these guys are hilarious in their own way..

Dunno where the infamous duo is.. or when they're coming back.. but these guys are sure holding it up for an interesting morning show in the meantime.

:D :D

Originally posted by Codica3

Sway and Miss Info and Jimmy Martinez and Rich the Millenium Bachelor, etc.. are doing the morning show now.. Star & Buckwild were classic.. but these guys are hilarious in their own way..

Dunno where the infamous duo is.. or when they're coming back.. but these guys are sure holding it up for an interesting morning show in the meantime.

:D :D

You're buggin...what do you work for Hot 97 or something? The new morning show sucks...if I hear it's "Reality Radio" one more time...mad gay!

And Jimmy Martinez is a straight up clown who is trying to make a name for himself starting beef with whoever comes up to the show.

They don't even come close to Star and Buckwild:rolleyes:

Figures...coming from a Yankee fan.

I'm not a New Yorker, but I know star and buckwild and about how they got canned or left. But my question is, does this new Martinez guy that everyone hates have any relation to Angie? Did she pull some strings to get him in the biz, or is it just one of those things where they have a common last name?

Originally posted by nomembername

You're buggin...what do you work for Hot 97 or something? The new morning show sucks...if I hear it's "Reality Radio" one more time...mad gay!

And Jimmy Martinez is a straight up clown who is trying to make a name for himself starting beef with whoever comes up to the show.

They don't even come close to Star and Buckwild:rolleyes:

Figures...coming from a Yankee fan.

No I don't work for Hot 97. :rolleyes:

I said they're funny in their own way. :rolleyes:

I didn't say they were Star & Buckwild. :rolleyes:

I forgot people weren't allowed to have opinions on this board. :rolleyes:

God forbid I still enjoy the morning show. :rolleyes:

Figures.. this post would only come from someone who would bring up the Yankees in a completely unrelated thread. :rolleyes:

yep, tha'ts the same sway...and i hate this jimmy mar cat...i agreed with the fact that he's asking stupid azz qustions (regardless whether it's listener's choice or not) to blow up his name...did anyone catch that ruckus when Jaheim was on the show...J and his henchman rough up jimmy on air jsut for a little...

on the real, i ididn't like star's show cuz he was always negative...it was funny sometimes but for the most part, they was always talking how their pplz are being held down and all that...i switched over to WBLS in the morning and it's a positive vibe over there...fo' real...don't get me wrong, i ain't trying to be prejudice over fact of their topics, but WBLS never talked about stuff like that, real positive, in the morning...and of ocurse, Z100 and howard stern...

• 2 months later...

:mad:

Hi group. This was sent to my aol account last week regarding Star and Bucwild:

"Well it's official...

Star and Buckwild are coming back to radio...

If you haven't heard, the controversial and highly successful morning

show team will be returning to radio on December 1st, 2003 on a morning

show on WPHH ( 104.1 FM). This radio station has just become Power 104

in September 2003. They are runned by the same people who run Power

So it looks like it is a wrap for the Morning Show on Hot 97.1 ....Stay

tuned for more details. "

I'm not how true this is. But hopefully those 2 will be back on the air soon enough. People like Sway, Ed & Dre, and Doug & Dee Dee have done a good time. But it's time for Star to show them all how it's done. The HATE will be infectious. Peace.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

More news about Star & Buc:

I did a google.com search and found their website was up and running thanks to Power 104.1. There's not much info on it yet...but it does state that they will be back on the air on new years day 2004. Here's the web address: starandbucwild.com. Peace.

Let the HATE be infectious.