Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Day @ Six Flags, Jackson NJ

I do not have any hatred for anyone....

Everyone has to stand tall before the man and answer for thier actions and decisions in life...

One thing bothers the living fuck out of me though...

Things like the a gay parade...

The black entertainment channel... or black history month...

My only problem..

What would people say if we had a Heterosexual Parade...

Or the White History Month???

Can you imagine Al Sharpton's reaction to the WET (White Entertainment Channel)

Gay straight... Black/White... Meathead/Slinky...

I dont give a fuck... Just be yourself and stop with the bs that promotes segregation....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Everyone has to stand tall before the man and answer for thier actions and decisions in life...

My only problem..

I dont give a fuck... Just be yourself and stop with the bs that promotes segregation....

Amen my brother......

Im gonna make my cousin apply to the "united white college fund" LOL :laugh:

My only problem..

imagine people with massive bicepts, huge chests, gigantic cocks, and hot bitches to roll with????? oh shit thats us, damn we rule!!

My only problem..

What would people say if we had a Heterosexual Parade...(italian,irish day parade)

Or the White History Month???-(every month except feb)

Can you imagine Al Sharpton's reaction to the WET (White Entertainment Channel)(use to be mtv)

My only problem..

I agree with you to an extent.............but the other side of it is that you don't need a channel like WET because almost every other channel is, essentially, WET.........without the name........think about it..........all of the tv shows we grew up watching, with the exception of the Cosby show and maybe a few others, were almost all white............and think about what is taught in history class in school..........there's not much history about blacks tucked in there other than the fact that they were slaves and about Martin Luther King Jr............

I don't agree completely that it promotes segregation...........I think it can cause segregation but the objective is to give these minority groups their space...........it's not easy for a black or gay person to make it in the white, heterosexual country we live in...........so they make their own space...........whites and heteros don't need to do this because they are generally accepted as "normal"............we haven't had to overcome some of the barriers minority groups have so it's not easy to see the other side..........I do think things get too far to the other side at times and it creates "reverse" prejudices but that's kind of inevitable.........I don't take either side because I haven't experience both.........

one thing that does piss me off to no extent though is things like affirmative action.............special scholarships and programs for minorities only, etc..............that is not fair because minorities have the same scholarships and opportunities available in terms of education...........there are no white-only scholarships and there are no schools that only admit whites............money is not an issue either because financial aid is available to all.........in fact, more readily to minorities that middle class whites...........I don't see the logic, it's unfair.

Originally posted by tyco

I agree with you to an extent.............but the other side of it is that you don't need a channel like WET because almost every other channel is, essentially, WET.........without the name........think about it..........all of the tv shows we grew up watching, with the exception of the Cosby show and maybe a few others, were almost all white............and think about what is taught in history class in school..........there's not much history about blacks tucked in there other than the fact that they were slaves and about Martin Luther King Jr............

I don't agree completely that it promotes segregation...........I think it can cause segregation but the objective is to give these minority groups their space...........it's not easy for a black or gay person to make it in the white, heterosexual country we live in...........so they make their own space...........whites and heteros don't need to do this because they are generally accepted as "normal"............we haven't had to overcome some of the barriers minority groups have so it's not easy to see the other side..........I do think things get too far to the other side at times and it creates "reverse" prejudices but that's kind of inevitable.........I don't take either side because I haven't experience both.........

one thing that does piss me off to no extent though is things like affirmative action.............special scholarships and programs for minorities only, etc..............that is not fair because minorities have the same scholarships and opportunities available in terms of education...........there are no white-only scholarships and there are no schools that only admit whites............money is not an issue either because financial aid is available to all.........in fact, more readily to minorities that middle class whites...........I don't see the logic, it's unfair.

wtf gtfo