Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have the same amount of wit as a peanut

Originally posted by gabo

I vote for ghhhhost

:D ..is this because of the incriminating photos??

and honestly im flattered ud suggest me..but No Thanks...i spend too much time posting as it is...if i was a mod ..people would be getting audited left and right by the IRS due to wording like "SICK CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS" on their 1040's...

besides..one Balkan Moderator per forum is enough

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

uh uh ...... pick me i wanna be a mod on the drama board!

your one liners are so fucking irritating. i don't think i've ever seen you piece two sentences together in one post. just had to get that off my chest.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: beat me to the punch....i would have used "What little u have, i guess"...but still a good comeback...kudos to u...:laugh:

.......so, do i see your name anywhere? ANYWHERE? you see an old picture and you think you know me. while we're on this, are you the guy that is balding with blue eyes?

Originally posted by sassa

.......so, do i see your name anywhere? ANYWHERE? you see an old picture and you think you know me. while we're on this, are you the guy that is balding with blue eyes?

i know u want me....u know deep down inside u want some white Cuban hot meat injection....tell u what?? if u think i am balding then u have double dd's....:laugh:

i repeat, was your name mentioned at any time?

does it really matter?? did u actually think u were having a "private conversation" with anyone? u did?? awwwwww thats cute that u think that...let me let u in on a little secret....this is a PUBLIC (cant stress this point enough) messageboard...u wanna have a private conversation? use PM's or aim...if u dont, ur open for attacks from all sides....

ps

u set urself up for that "chest" comment....come on now...:tongue:

does it really matter?? did u actually think u were having a "private conversation" with anyone? u did?? awwwwww thats cute that u think that...let me let u in on a little secret....this is a PUBLIC (cant stress this point enough) messageboard...u wanna have a private conversation? use PM's or aim...if u dont, ur open for attacks from all sides....

ps

u set urself up for that "chest" comment....come on now...:tongue:

i dont care. i have 31 aa. are you happy? mind your own damn business. no one talked to you.

actually i am more of a "booty" man than a "tit" man...if u got that booty its all good....and again....PUBLIC MESSAGEBOARD!!!

like i give a rat's ass what you like in a man. :rolleyes:

i see, so that means you have to try and start shit for no reason, because it's a 'public message board'. nice. you got problems, little man. the pot calling the kettle black. :aright:

god, i feel sorry for you. seriously i do.

like i give a rat's ass what you like in a man. :rolleyes:

i see, so that means you have to try and start shit for no reason, because it's a 'public message board'. nice. you got problems, little man. the pot calling the kettle black. :aright:

god, i feel sorry for you. seriously i do.

actually i was defending my "friend" TW (u know friends? things that u DONT have in ur regular life)....ok enough of this bickering....lets cut to the chase....

i know u want me....proclaim ur desire for me...and i will on the next plane to Sassa-ville....

actually i was defending my "friend" TW (u know friends? things that u DONT have in ur regular life)....ok enough of this bickering....lets cut to the chase....

i know u want me....proclaim ur desire for me...and i will on the next plane to Sassa-ville....

:laugh::laugh:

You guys make for quality entertainment.

Sassa, you don't need to feel sorry for matas, because he is a very lucky man...has great things going for him. So you're talking out of your ass.

And sounds to me by your chest size that you're a little person. TW doesn't do steroids, but she can break you in half. She is a very beautiful woman, so don't be so jealous of her.

And unlike you, she has an incredible sense of humor. All you do is bitch and complain, so lighten up :D. Maybe that "white chocolate injection" will do you some good. Come on Matas, hook her up ;)

(OK, now she's gonna get all pissy on me and attempt to attack me too.......run for cover!!):blown:

Originally posted by themrs

:laugh::laugh:

You guys make for quality entertainment.

Sassa, you don't need to feel sorry for matas, because he is a very lucky man...has great things going for him. So you're talking out of your ass.

And sounds to me by your chest size that you're a little person. TW doesn't do steroids, but she can break you in half. She is a very beautiful woman, so don't be so jealous of her.

And unlike you, she has an incredible sense of humor. All you do is bitch and complain, so lighten up :D. Maybe that "white chocolate injection" will do you some good. Come on Matas, hook her up ;)

(OK, now she's gonna get all pissy on me and attempt to attack me too.......run for cover!!):blown:

i'm puny.

hey matas, seriously: If you were the last man on earth, i'd either become a lesbian or masturbate for the rest of my life. so there goes your secret hope to hook up. :blown:

and i think it's cute how your friend is sticking up for you. did you page him saying you needed help? thmrs, or whatever yor name is, since you do not know if i have friends or anything about me, i suggest you also mind your own. wait, who am i kidding. first, this is drama, and second, you people are probably from florida. my bad. carry on.

hey matas, seriously: If you were the last man on earth, i'd either become a lesbian or masturbate for the rest of my life. so there goes your secret hope to hook up.

Can I watch u master??? OH PLEASE!!! then stop sending me PM's telling me what u will do to me sexually when we have that "CP Meat-Up"....is there a law against internet stalking?

ps

i WILL NOT dress like Clinton and pretend like u are Monica...unless u swallow of course

i'm puny.

hey matas, seriously: If you were the last man on earth, i'd either become a lesbian or masturbate for the rest of my life. so there goes your secret hope to hook up. :blown:

and i think it's cute how your friend is sticking up for you. did you page him saying you needed help? thmrs, or whatever yor name is, since you do not know if i have friends or anything about me, i suggest you also mind your own. wait, who am i kidding. first, this is drama, and second, you people are probably from florida. my bad. carry on.

Damn, you are stupid...

The Mrs.

Mrs. means married woman....

Carry on......

LOL!! :laugh::laugh:

sorry i dont take steroids like you,

this might very well be one of the dumbest things ever written on clubplanet. Steriods don't make a women's chest big.

.....and sassa, are you beginning to see a pattern yet? seems like I'm not the only one how sees who repulsive your dry, negative humorless personality is.