Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have the same amount of wit as a peanut

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god, i hate it when i actually have to work during the day & miss all the drama! but i see my friends have taken it to u, spazza!

the only way steriods have gotten into my system is by penetration. although i am amazon-ish, i perfer to beat u down with my 1 liners! have a great labor day & pls. stay up north.

ps - i love drama

matas & themrs - i love u two!

Originally posted by smokesum

actually its because of me that gmccookny is a mod..so i doubt he should have any say

and if you gonna remove anyone..you should remove glowgirlnyc...she hardly posts

at least i post, make jokes, and actually try to give the people what they want (a la having a vote)....and point out stupidity like sexybabyd

and if it wasnt for me, magilicuti, or glowgirl...there would be no bump forum..i think sexybabyd should stop worryin about this forum (she hardly posts here) and worry about her "please pay for my titties" forum

...:laugh:...

Originally posted by sassa

i dont care. i have 31 aa. are you happy? mind your own damn business. no one talked to you.

OMG... how fucking funny... how can you say that without choking? Mind your own business from a someone who never minds her own? LOL... maybe since you dont have a mind it doesn't count?

Maybe as a child when you were being beaten with the ugly stick they broke it over your head and your brain spilled out.

BTW... notice how everyone else here has real people who actually like them and stick up for them? (not to mention they are pretty damn cute :) )

Originally posted by shroomy

OMG... how fucking funny... how can you say that without choking? Mind your own business from a someone who never minds her own? LOL... maybe since you dont have a mind it doesn't count?

Maybe as a child when you were being beaten with the ugly stick they broke it over your head and your brain spilled out.

BTW... notice how everyone else here has real people who actually like them and stick up for them? (not to mention they are pretty damn cute :) )

go shroomy.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im going to chime in on this one!!!!!!!!

T.W for mod!!!!!!!!!!

but if we could have both T.W and naughty it would make this world a much better place!!!!!!!!!!;):tongue::laugh::D

they would make a great team!!!!!!!!

My "nomination" isnt for the drama board it was directed

towards the bump board.. If the Drama board was to have

a mod tranzwhore has not competition.. :heart: