Friday, August 29th

Special Guest Dj

Denny Tsettos

along side

Roland

Opening set 10-1am+

Cue

Afterhours 5am+

World beats on the Terrace & an Afterhours terrace set by Roland...

Open Bar 10-12am & 4am-5am

Saturday, August 30th

Special Guest Dj

Ferry Corsten

along side the residents

Roland

Opening Mainroom set 10-1am

& Terrace - Lunar Sessions 4am-7am

Oscar G

Mainroom set 4-6am & Terrace - Sunrise Afterhours 7am

Markus Schultz

Mainroom Afterhours 6am

Tony Tone & Radamas

Hip Hop in the lounge

Open Bar 10-12am

Sunday, August 31st

Sunday afternoon:

Terrace Tea Dance

Sunday Night/Monday Morning:

Ultra Afterparty featuring special guests TBA

Biznation00@msn.com

Have a safe & happy Labor Day Weekend!! ;)

Guest saleen351

the flyer for denny sez oscar g on it:idea:

and a 4am open kickssssssssssssss ass, but i'm sure the bartenders will not honor it...

Nick,

I don't mind Denny at all buddy.. I've never heard the guy play nor have I caught any of his online sets. How can I pass judgement on the guy??

Everytime there is a guest @ Space I'm always eager & excited to hear them play, especially in a case like Denny's which we don't get to hear often.

Now in poor Denny's case, you have ruined things for him with your brilliant marketing tactics. I'm sure Denny is very talented. I know you hold him dear in your heart & he's your man. Nothin' wrong with that, we all have a fav dj. What I find wrong is the way you shit on Miami's scene, clubs & djs, but always preach about how great the Jersey scene is & how none of our locals can come close or match the skills or talent Denny has. You make it seem as if the only perfect scene & music in the world belongs to Jersey, while at the same time hating on all the others. This causes people that you offend to dislike your likes by default. Because how can you respect or find credible the opinion of someone who spends soo much time rippin' on practically everything else except his own??

In the future, please don't use the excuse "I tell it like it is", cuz that's simply bull shit. In the end your review of anything is simply your opinion which matters just as much as the next guy's opinion or my own. You're not special, I'm not special (or that's just the way I look at it). What I'm tryin' to say is that Jersey isn't better than Miami, Miami isn't better than Jersey, Roland & Oscar aren't better than Denny, Denny isn't better than Roland &/or Oscar... It's all a matter of opinion. So respect the opinions of others & maybe one day people will respect your own.

but hey, what do I know?? you're right Nick.. you got Denny aaaaaaaaaaaaall this attention/publicity.. Now, while you think you might have gotten people excited to see Denny with your hype, you've actually gotten people armed & ready to criticize poor Denny at his 1st & most minor mistake & then some.

Expectations are high buddy, I hope your right.. I hope Denny is the so-called "savior" of the Miami scene & Space as you seem to put it...

Pat yourself on the back, you actually got me to write this long reply to you. I thank you in return, i enjoyed every second of it... ;)

Biz 1

Saleen (a big donut)

Ps. I hope Denny rocks cuz I'm sure he's a talented dj & a nice guy. But if there's anything I'm guilty of is wanting & waiting for the right time to criticize Saleen's opinion, much like he's ripped on many of mine...

Originally posted by biznation00

Nick,

I don't mind Denny at all buddy.. I've never heard the guy play nor have I caught any of his online sets. How can I pass judgement on the guy??

Everytime there is a guest @ Space I'm always eager & excited to hear them play, especially in a case like Denny's which we don't get to hear often.

Now in poor Denny's case, you have ruined things for him with your brilliant marketing tactics. I'm sure Denny is very talented. I know you hold him dear in your heart & he's your man. Nothin' wrong with that, we all have a fav dj. What I find wrong is the way you shit on Miami's scene, clubs & djs, but always preach about how great the Jersey scene is & how none of our locals can come close or match the skills or talent Denny has. You make it seem as if the only perfect scene & music in the world belongs to Jersey, while at the same time hating on all the others. This causes people that you offend to dislike your likes by default. Because how can you respect or find credible the opinion of someone who spends soo much time rippin' on practically everything else except his own??

In the future, please don't use the excuse "I tell it like it is", cuz that's simply bull shit. In the end your review of anything is simply your opinion which matters just as much as the next guy's opinion or my own. You're not special, I'm not special (or that's just the way I look at it). What I'm tryin' to say is that Jersey isn't better than Miami, Miami isn't better than Jersey, Roland & Oscar aren't better than Denny, Denny isn't better than Roland &/or Oscar... It's all a matter of opinion. So respect the opinions of others & maybe one day people will respect your own.

but hey, what do I know?? you're right Nick.. you got Denny aaaaaaaaaaaaall this attention/publicity.. Now, while you think you might have gotten people excited to see Denny with your hype, you've actually gotten people armed & ready to criticize poor Denny at his 1st & most minor mistake & then some.

Expectations are high buddy, I hope your right.. I hope Denny is the so-called "savior" of the Miami scene & Space as you seem to put it...

Pat yourself on the back, you actually got me to write this long reply to you. I thank you in return, i enjoyed every second of it... ;)

Biz 1

Saleen (a big donut)

Ps. I hope Denny rocks cuz I'm sure he's a talented dj & a nice guy. But if there's anything I'm guilty of is wanting & waiting for the right time to criticize Saleen's opinion, much like he's ripped on many of mine...

:werd:

Nick,

Biz 1

Saleen (a big donut)

Inspiration day!:idea:

Nick,

Biz 1

Saleen (a big donut)

you're the man!:aright:

Nick,

Biz 1

Saleen (a big donut)

:laugh: Classic ass thread, biz 1 vs saleen 1. Winner will be decided after denny plays. Saleen if he dissapoints u must admit that denny and tempts ain't got nothin on roland/oscar and space. If the crowd starts doin that fist stuff u always talk about and chantin denny well then u can say "u tell it how it is".

Poor denny caught in the middle of this, his set is goin 2 have to be revolutionary.

I kid, I kid I think biz said it in simple english all a matter of opinion and no matter what happens fans will still love space and think we got the best residents and tons of the critics will still love space but never admit it or admit that the best resident djs are there. :tongue:

Nick,

Biz 1

Saleen (a big donut)

What? Miami is better than Jersey. I agree with everything else . ;)