Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fingering...

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I looooooooooooooooooove to be fingered...like NO TOMORROW!!

whew...girls you feel me on this one...

Espically when the guy does the "Come Hither" motion...:drool:

When I first glanced at this thread I thought it read...

" Fisting " :eek:

owwwww:eek:

:crosses legs:

jeeeeeeze man:(

that's like BIRTH!

It is nice to get your finger in there and find her spot and just rub your finger back and forth over her spot nice and fast... And just see how quick her juices start to flow... Then you have to go down on her for a few more orgasms if she is anal at all your can probe her with your finger making her orgasm that much more crazy... And then you fuck like rabbits...

I always make sure my lady has multiple orgasms before we really start to fuck... It is so much nicer..

:licker::hump::swallow::bj::spank::whip::makeout:

Originally posted by elementx

It is nice to get your finger in there and find her spot and just rub your finger back and forth over her spot nice and fast... And just see how quick her juices start to flow... Then you have to go down on her for a few more orgasms... And then you fuck like rabbits...

:licker::hump::swallow::bj::spank::whip::makeout:

:drool:

Originally posted by i3itch

I actually prefer to be fingered more than oral...

That's just my $.02 :blank:

If the person is good enough he can do both without screwing up either the motion of his finger nor the motion of his tounge and you will reach a higher peak... ;)

Let's work on getting off on one at a time before we include both... :laugh:

Why the hell would you do that when the orgasm could be that more intense...

Live a little... :tongue:

Or live a little more and have both your pussy and your ass fingered while he is going down on you...

Guys be careful... Can cause dangerous scratch marks and possible suffication when her thighs clamp your head... :D

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

What's wrong with fisting? Always a great thing before a female gives birth:);)

Riigghhtt.... I have experience on this one, and there's nothing sexual about giving birth, or when they stick their entire hand in you to see if you're dialated to 10cm. It hurts like a bitch.

I like getting both oral and fingered at the same time. I like doing it too, it's challenging and fun...and watching a woman squeal like that is always a plus.

Guest xfactor834

I always loved fingering her and watching her back arch up off the bed with her eyes closed...moaning pretty loudly...biting her lower lip...and matching my pressure with her hips...like she's pressing into me.

And just as my finger would go in, it would curl up gently and massage her g-spot while she made fists with my hair. Of course, my other hand would be upstairs, playing with her rock hard nipples while she squirmed around.

And to close, I'd place my warm mouth over her pussy, and my wet tongue would draw tight circles around her super-sensitive clit, gently flicking at it...

And wow...

Watch her cum...alllllllll over my face....

Yummmmmy

:)

Originally posted by xfactor834

I always loved fingering her and watching her back arch up off the bed with her eyes closed...moaning pretty loudly...biting her lower lip...and matching my pressure with her hips...like she's pressing into me.

And just as my finger would go in, it would curl up gently and massage her g-spot while she made fists with my hair. Of course, my other hand would be upstairs, playing with her rock hard nipples while she squirmed around.

And to close, I'd place my warm mouth over her pussy, and my wet tongue would draw tight circles around her super-sensitive clit, gently flicking at it...

And wow...

Watch her cum...alllllllll over my face....

Yummmmmy

:eek: :eek: :eek::drool: :drool: :drool:

I believe I need a change of panties... :worry:

Guest xfactor834

:eek: :eek: :eek::drool: :drool: :drool:

I believe I need a change of panties... :worry:

Shall we start again sweetie?

I absolutely adore and love to go down on women.

And I never want anything in return.

I looooooooooooooooooove to be fingered...like NO TOMORROW!!

whew...girls you feel me on this one...

Espically when the guy does the "Come Hither" motion...:drool:

This girl makes the board so much more enjoyable...Here's to you;)