Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fingering...

guest00901

One of the ways I enjoy most doing is her sitting on the couch in front of me her head lying back on me. Wrapping my arms around here and rubbing her clit while I play with her nipples and kiss, lick, suck on her neck, shoulder, and ears. As she leans further back and moans in my ear... Her hand reaching back and playing with my cock... :drool:

Originally posted by bbbooom

whats that?

using ur two fingers and making that "come here" motion with them. so ur rubbin her top wall while ur still movin ur fingers in and out. makes em squirm. MmmMmm i love it. nothing is more exciting than watching a girl get off. especially by my own doing

Originally posted by mursa

Clitoral stimulation (tongue) + 2 fingers(vaginaly) is my combo tactic to get girls off in no time .............. always a charm . ;)

Don't forget to curl the finger up top and hit that G-Spot... 1 or 2 fingers is good enough as long as you are hitting her G-Spot.

You never realize how strong the female body is until she reaches her ultimate orgasm. Trying to hold her pelvis to your face can be a difficult task. I have learned that while she is buckin... Just try to ride with it. Use your arms to keep her legs from moving side to side but do not stop the up and down motion. If she loses your face. She will bring her hips right back into place. No way does she want to lose the spot and the orgasm that is building. Get a little ( Key Word LITTLE not to much now ) suction going on her clit so that it is fully exposed and with the tip of your tounge stimulate the clit with slow and fast motions... This will really get her hips going cause it will be super sensitive down there. Release the suction and gently lick the inside of her lips with the side of your tounge hitting her clit slightly it will cause her body to shudder a little bit because you are hitting the most sensitive spot and than teasing away from it. When her hips settle down for a little bit go back to the suction and insert your finger and find her g-spot and bring her to a heart pounding orgasm.

God I love eating a good pussy :licker:

I love to go downtown like a deep sea diver. . . just last time I did (if you remember post a few weeks back, yes it's been a bit of a cold spell) while fingering her somehow i triggered her period, I'm happy at the same time I wasn't working the tongue at the same time. . .

damn it's been too long, and spraining my ankle which kept me away from djais, as well as having to help my brother move furniture this weekend. . . dammit dammit dammit. . .