Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**FINAL Strip Club Meetup Roll Call**

pookie23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so wait, we need definete plans then, cause this up in the air play it by ear shit is cool for a small group of less then 4 people, but this seems like it'll be more then that many

lets get a plan goin and execute it!

sorry, i'm being managerial(sp?) like !

Couple things I should mention:

1. Penthouse is a classy joint, so don't be wearing any damn UFO's - Ragga ain't helping you if ya can't get in.

2. This one's for the first time titty tourists - Act like you've been there before. Bouncers will not take shit from peeps that act up and try to be too frisky with the ladies...they will whup your ass if you violate the rules - and if you do, I don't know ya!

:)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

guess I'm meetin everyone at scruffy slappy's

dunno how long I can stay at the strip club cause I gotta go to that birthday party thingy at Show with all those Russian chicks

It's cool bro...as long as you show up! Besides, we'll do it again when I move back for good!

Originally posted by spragga25

Couple things I should mention:

1. Penthouse is a classy joint, so don't be wearing any damn UFO's - Ragga ain't helping you if ya can't get in.

2. This one's for the first time titty tourists - Act like you've been there before. Bouncers will not take shit from peeps that act up and try to be too frisky with the ladies...they will whup your ass if you violate the rules - and if you do, I don't know ya!

:)

Still aint nothin wrong with a lil nibble on the nipple

just got off the phone with sexybabyD...she said the manager says that its gonna be REALLLLL DEAD tomorrrow night ...and the dress code is gonna be REAL strict ...but she shouldnt have any problem gettin ppl comped she just needs to know how many by tomorrow as early as possible....for ur own sake ($$$)

so if u ppl wanna go still im down ....but the manager says its gonna be dead cuz everybodys going away...i know its alil late to think about a new spot...but better now then never :(

Originally posted by fineones

just got off the phone with sexybabyD...she said the manager says that its gonna be REALLLLL DEAD tomorrrow night ...and the dress code is gonna be REAL strict ...but she shouldnt have any problem gettin ppl comped she just needs to know how many by tomorrow as early as possible....for ur own sake ($$$)

so if u ppl wanna go still im down ....but the manager says its gonna be dead cuz everybodys going away...i know its alil late to think about a new spot...but better now then never :(

that's not cool

but at least you gave us the heads up!!

Originally posted by fineones

yea....i hate to poop on the party, but i agree. A new spot may be in order.....my deal is I just don't want to spend the $$$$ . . . it'll be more than any of us think it will.... :half: