Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Florida take its football seriously??

macboy

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Let's have this conversation in December....

Don't get me wrong, I love my Dolphins and I will cheer them on till the end, but December...omg....:(

eric, WTF...if u've heard this since u were 6 then get w/ the program. now repeat after me, this IS the year! we're going to the super bowl, baby!

Let's everyone give a warm welcome to the Florida Gators who are coming down to the Orange Bowl to grace us with their presence next Saturday night. It's going to be so fucking sweet. :shades:

Welcome to the Orange Bowl you Gator fucks! We can't wait to have you.

I know, but damn bro. The same shit the past who knows how many years....I hope this REALLY IS THE YEAR!!!

All Dolphin fans are aware of the feeling but you still got to be positive. Look at it this way: At least you're not a Bengal fan. The Dolphins just have a history of choking but we have an awesome team this year and it's safe to say that it is possible to make it to the big game. Not too many teams can say that.

Originally posted by meng

All Dolphin fans are aware of the feeling but you still got to be positive. Look at it this way: At least you're not a Bengal fan. The Dolphins just have a history of choking but we have an awesome team this year and it's safe to say that it is possible to make it to the big game. Not too many teams can say that.

:aright:

This is the first time I have ever been this optomistic about the Dolphins. I know they have an awesome team this year...BUT!!!

There is always that BUT....December!!! OMG! :blown:

But let's hope.....:D

Miami Vs. ??? Super Bowl

:aright:

This is the first time I have ever been this optomistic about the Dolphins. I know they have an awesome team this year...BUT!!!

There is always that BUT....December!!! OMG! :blown:

But let's hope.....:D

Miami Vs. ??? Super Bowl

Miami vs. Tampa Bay :aright: