Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This war is not for war you conservatives on CP say???

[Federal Register: May 28, 2003 (Volume 68, Number 102)]

[Presidential Documents]

[Page 31929-31932]

From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]

[DOCID:fr28my03-98]

[[Page 31929]]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Part VIII

The President

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Order 13303--Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and

Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has an Interest

Presidential Documents

Title 3--

The President

[[Page 31931]]

Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003

Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and

Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has an Interest

By the authority vested in me as President by the

Constitution and the laws of the United States of

America, including the International Emergency Economic

Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)

(IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601

et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation

Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section

301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of

America, find that the threat of attachment or other

judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq,

Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests

therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial

instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or

related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests

therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq,

the restoration and maintenance of peace and security

in the country, and the development of political,

administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This

situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary

threat to the national security and foreign policy of

the United States and I hereby declare a national

emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby order:

Section 1. Unless licensed or otherwise authorized

pursuant to this order, any attachment, judgment,

decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial

process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and

void, with respect to the following:

(a) the Development Fund for Iraq, and

(B) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and

interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any

financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising

from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and

interests therein, in which any foreign country or a

national thereof has any interest, that are in the

United States, that hereafter come within the United

States, or that are or hereafter come within the

possession or control of United States persons.

Sec. 2. (a) As of the effective date of this order,

Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, Executive

Order 12724 of August 9, 1990, and Executive Order

13290 of March 20, 2003, shall not apply to the

property and interests in property described in section

1 of this order.

(B) Nothing in this order is intended to affect the

continued effectiveness of any rules, regulations,

orders, licenses or other forms of administrative

action issued, taken, or continued in effect heretofore

or hereafter under Executive Orders 12722, 12724, or

13290, or under the authority of IEEPA or the UNPA,

except as hereafter terminated, modified, or suspended

by the issuing Federal agency and except as provided in

section 2(a) of this order.

Sec. 3. For the purposes of this order:

(a) The term ``person'' means an individual or

entity;

(B) The term ``entity'' means a partnership,

association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group,

subgroup, or other organization;

© The term ``United States person'' means any

United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity

organized under the laws of the United

[[Page 31932]]

States or any jurisdiction within the United States

(including foreign branches), or any person in the

United States;

(d) The term ``Iraqi petroleum and petroleum

products'' means any petroleum, petroleum products, or

natural gas originating in Iraq, including any Iraqi-

origin oil inventories, wherever located; and

(e) The term ``Development Fund for Iraq'' means

the fund established on or about May 22, 2003, on the

books of the Central Bank of Iraq, by the Administrator

of the Coalition Provisional Authority responsible for

the temporary governance of Iraq and all accounts held

for the fund or for the Central Bank of Iraq in the

name of the fund.

Sec. 4. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury, in

consultation with the Secretary of State and the

Secretary of Defense, is hereby authorized to take such

actions, including the promulgation of rules and

regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the

President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to

carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of

the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to

other officers and agencies of the United States

Government. All agencies of the United States

Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate

measures within their statutory authority to carry out

the provisions of this order.

(B) Nothing contained in this order shall relieve a

person from any requirement to obtain a license or

other authorization in compliance with applicable laws

and regulations.

Sec. 5. This order is not intended to, and does not,

create any right, benefit, or privilege, substantive or

procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party

against the United States, its departments, agencies,

entities, officers, employees, or agents, or any other

person.

Sec. 6. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress

and published in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)B

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 22, 2003.

[FR Doc. 03-13412

Filed 5-23-03; 11:28 am]

Billing code 3195-01-P

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2003/pdf/03-13412.pdf

No wonder FOX news and the rest of the US corporate media ignored this.

this executive order not only gives the oil companies immunity to being tried for war profiteering in a federal court, it also proves the war is for oil.

Igloo, mrmas, matas, skince and the rest of you teletubbie conservanazis on CP.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEIGNORIZED!!

How does it feel to have your it's not for oil rhetoric rammed back up your asses??

PS... I got that from the national archives website. It's directly from the government.

Originally posted by sassa

never mind..i see it now :doh:

I always put the links on the bottom. If I remember correctly I never seen any of the US media sources report this, correct me if I'm wrong about that should you find a US source IE MSNBC FOX or even CNN whatever with a story related to Executive order 13303.

There are other docs where I found that. The Federal Register website. Here...

http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/aces/fr-cont.html

And to make it easier for you to find... go here...

http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/fedreg/a030528c.html

Link to text version: http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2003/03-13412.htm

As yuo can tell, I been all over that site. ;)

And read the bottom of the page in this link (http://www.underreported.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1028&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0).

Apparently, it never made front page.

Apparently, none of the Republican "teletubbies" on CP dared to touch this.

WOW finally your shining moment of glory!!

it just shows how far up your ass your brain is.

Well, in case you've forgotten, there are many other countries that had contracts on iraqi oil. All this executive order does is prevent these other countries from trying to sue us, and nullifies their contracts with the Baathist regime.

Its not surprising that you would think this way when WE are the bad guys, right? :confused:

you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Originally posted by acmatos

WOW finally your shining moment of glory!!

it just shows how far up your ass your brain is.

Well, in case you've forgotten, there are many other countries that had contracts on iraqi oil. All this executive order does is prevent these other countries from trying to sue us, and nullifies their contracts with the Baathist regime.

Its not surprising that you would think this way when WE are the bad guys, right? :confused:

you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Thank you for your reply.

If you read section one parts a and b you will find they are both independant from each other. They appear to say that the money will go to the development fund to rebuild the country but that is not what it really says. It was cleverly written to make it sound that way. What it's really saying is that it allows any US oil company in there and drill all the oil they want and it gives immunity to them from being sued by other countries and nullifies oil contracts by the now defunct baathist regime which I will agree with you on but it also prevents organizations (both foreign and domestic) from suing the oil companies to make them put the money in the right places instead of pocketing the money for themselves to enrich their fat bank accounts. Also it protects the oil companies and Bush himself as well as his associates from being charged and tried in a federal court for war profiteering.

I said this part in another thread but I thought I say this part here (below):

What this executive order clearly shows is the truth in the acccusations of deception and the chain misleading statements made by President George W Bush. If anyone doesn't see it in an excutive order written by President Bush himself they will never see it no matter what. You should ACTUALLY read it yourself very carefully.

In other words, oil is the reason Bush wanted this war. This executive order (13303) proves it. He only admitted it by writing this executive order so it's the truth. Can you disprove this???

Looks like the truth just smakced YOU in the face. By Bush himself. With Executive Order 13303.

:blown::D

Originally posted by alivak

what did u win, ur angry and pissed off at the world? We still faught the war, doing what you didnt want us to do...so who did u win?

. . . .

Wow... huked on foniks... werkz fer mie. :)

You spelled You (u), your (ur) fought (faught) wrongly and failed to add the apostrophe to the word don't.

Nice vocabulary you possess. Your phonetic sentence structure is also an admiration. :tongue:

You know, you can always use the edit function to correct any misspelled words and apply punctuations properly and accordingly. Perhaps you should consider that next time. ;)

But seriously Avilak, to get back on topic seeing as how the only response you can tally up is out of the pointless drivel only losers from the Bill O'Reilly school of thoughtless idiocy can only concoct instead of out of the constructive intelligent form.

I was not suprised though. I mean, even if you were against or for the war, how could you even think that America would leave an oil supply alone once we got it? It is common sense.

And who did I win? A night in bed with your mom. :D

And also, thank you for your admittal that the war is for oil. And also thank you for showing how much you care less about what US soldier dies for it. You're as cold as the moron who wrote Executive Order 13303.

Would you care less if your brother died for "black gold", even if it's Iraqi "black gold"?

a) difficult for u to win a night bed with my mom since she has not been around for about 10 years now - let me know how that works out for you.

B) where in my statement did i admit anything of what you said. I stated that you won dick. We went to war, and all you can do is talk about oil. Get over it.

c) you have no idea what my views are since i never really talk about them with idiots like you who only scream and dont actually look at the anything other then the bullshit that you believe in.

But please, I am curious to know about my admittal, show it to me. Where in my one well structered sentence did i agree that we went to war for oil?

You delusional right wing fuckheads still wouldn't believe it even if bushie told you himself.

Originally posted by dnice35

I wonder what AmericanMade would think about this article???? :confused::laugh::rolleyes:

An article dnice?? Since when is an exective order written by the president an article you idiot?

BTW... all the stuff below the c and p of the executive order written and signed by the fuhrer are in my words so therefore there is no article here. Only fact.

Since when is an exective order written by the president liberal media?

Are you trying to say he never wrote that? If so then you are a delusional liar.

Are you trying to say that an executive order written by the president made available to the public by a government site is a lie?

Are you trying to say that executive order written and signed by bushie was all made up and never existed?

You're living in a fox news fantasy world if you ever think that.

It's obvious why the US "liberal" media never reported this, why? Because they are scared if the american people ever found out about this executive order then everyone will be questioning bushie on it and turn against him and it will hurt him and cost him dearly the election in 2004. They can't afford to see his popularity rating sink any lower than it is now. The "Liberal" media have to keep the thoughts of the people controlled somehow. Also the same companies who own the "liberal" media also have government contracts, including military contracts, so why would they report this??

And acmatos are you trying to say the media is liberal. it's liberal alright... It's liberal media for conservatives.

With that kind of bushshit jibberish, then is FOX News liberal media too. Does that make Hannity, colmes, Hume, Bill O'Reilly and the rest of their associates liberal?

And how in the blue hell is CNN liberal? Just because they report the news as is without sticking flags all over the place, they're the "communist" and "Clinton" News Network? Don't forget, they still have Tucker carlson and Robert Novak. The only ones close to liberal on that network are James Carville and Paul Begala, and they strike me more as Democrats who'd stick for whatever their party was all about, rather than the bastions of progressivism. So cut the bullshit and admit we don't have a liberal media. Even Pat Buchanan himself admitted that.

And to acmatos, aflak and dnice, not one of you even came close to making a constructive rebuttal but instead used weak debates and insults which only contribute to your stupidity and only help me win (which I already have).

You are a lost cause....

Only delusional ones have the ineptness to see through the language of executive order 13303. It takes a delusional mind to write an executive order of such obvious deception. You are as delusional as the president who wrote that executive order.

Please refrain from politics and take up playing barbies. Your stratisophic kindergarten cheap shot gibberish don't cut it and only help support my arguement.

Can you say something constructive and find anything to back your words to disprove what I said and the executive order I found to back my words?? Obviously you haven't been able to and I doubt you can.

And you conveniently avoided these questions but I guess I will entertain all 3 of you with the same...

Would you care less if your brother died for "black gold", even if it's Iraqi "black gold"?

Also this question: If you were against or for the war, how could you even think that America would leave an oil supply alone once we got it?

And aflak. Yes you did admit the war is for oil. Indirectly worded but I saw through them.

Once again, thank you for proving me right.

"Next, the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." - Mark Twain

"Die for oil sucker" - Jello Biafra

suck my dick you cum buckett. like I ever read your fucking posts,

I wonder what AmericanMade would think about this article???? :confused::laugh::rolleyes:

Obviously you read it.

And... again... how is an executive order written and signed by the president an article? The federal register/national archives is a government branch, not a media publication.

That executive order came from their government site.

Also...

Thanx for proving my points and backing my words. You still fail to disprove what I posted on this thread. Can't you think of something more educated to say and find anything to back your words claiming the war is not for oil instead of throwing immature tantrums reserved for Barney and Friends clones like yourself?

Also thanx for showing me your immaturity and lack of intelligence.

Grow up.

:blown:

who is aflak - isnt that an insurance company with that duck in their commercials?

And how do u see indirectly through someone's words? Is that some kind of esp - and u never answered me, how was that night with my mother? jerkoff.

Funny thing about liberals - claim to be tolerant of all views and people. Looking at your rants, the only thing you are tolerant is of those people who agree with you, otherwise everyone else is an asshole or moron or whatever other adjective you can come up with in your 4th grade class. Doesnt that contradict everything you tree huggin assholes stand for?

Oh and BTW - we are using Iraq's oil to rebuild their own country. Its something you will never accept so just shut the fuck up and move on. If we wanted their oil we would have taken it in 1991.

who is aflak - isnt that an insurance company with that duck in their commercials?

Yeah, Your name reminds me of him. ;)

AFLAK!!

And how do u see indirectly through someone's words?

YES! :D

Is that some kind of esp

YES! :D

...and u never answered me, how was that night with my mother? jerkoff.

I fuck dead people. You didn't know that? She was great. :D

...for a dead fuck.

I'll tell you what, if you let me fuck your sister I'll let you fuck mine.

Funny thing about liberals - claim to be tolerant of all views and people. Looking at your rants, the only thing you are tolerant is of those people who agree with you, otherwise everyone else is an asshole or moron or whatever other adjective you can come up with in your 4th grade class. Doesnt that contradict everything you tree huggin assholes stand for?

Funny thing about conservatives - claim to be tolerant of all views and people. Looking at your rants, the only thing you are tolerant is of those people who agree with you, otherwise everyone else is an asshole or moron or whatever other adjective you can come up with in your 4th grade class. Doesnt that contradict everything you flag waving assholes stand for?

Oh and BTW - we are using Iraq's oil to rebuild their own country.

Prove it's just for that and prove to me it is not for oil. Your lack of proof is as common as the lack of WMD and Bush's lack of brain.

Your arguement is very weak.

Its something you will never accept so just shut the fuck up and move on.

Take your own advice. Duckfuck.

If we wanted their oil we would have taken it in 1991.

The US has it already. They finished where they left off 12 years ago. Happy now?

http://www.lache.nl/lol

Now run off and sell car insurance.... AFLAK!! :blown::hat:

DIE FOR OIL SUCKER!

Unlike liberal ass pussies like yourself who constantly give us this bullshit about tolerance (and you are so open to other views), at least conservatives dont play that bullshit hypocritical game. Next time come up with something original to say. Need anymore quotes?

Dude, you're like a 6th grade punk i bitch slapped 20 years ago. Last time i got into a fight with someone about my mama i must have been in the 6th grade - and you question my intelligence? What are u 9 years old? grow the fuck up, pretend to be intelligent, fake it at least. Fucking dead people? HELLO? what the hell is wrong with you. Do you realize how stupid you sound. All that nonsense takes away from anything have decent you have to say.

My rants? have you noticed your posts? talk about anger management issues. I guess now that Sassa;s gone you need to fill the void. I await holding my breath the words of wisdom that you will grace up me.

Unlike liberal ass pussies like yourself who constantly give us this bullshit about tolerance (and you are so open to other views), at least conservatives dont play that bullshit hypocritical game. Next time come up with something original to say. Need anymore quotes?

Unlike conservative ass pussies like yourself who constantly give us this bullshit about tolerance (and you are so open to other views), at least liberals dont play that bullshit hypocritical game. Next time come up with something original to say. Need anymore quotes?

Conservatives bitch like hell about liberals "murdering" fetuses which aren't even human but go "hoo rah" when innocent civilians get murdered by US bombs. They believe in the 10 commandments yet support the death penalty and the senseless bombing of innocent civilians in a third world country all for oil, so look who's playing the bullshit hypocritical game??

And you still havent proven the war is not for oil.

Shut your fucking cunthole.

Dude, you're like a 6th grade punk i bitch slapped 20 years ago. Last time i got into a fight with someone about my mama i must have been in the 6th grade - and you question my intelligence? What are u 9 years old? grow the fuck up, pretend to be intelligent, fake it at least.

Fuck your mama. Too late... I already have. :D

Actually, I'm glad she's dead. One less cunt to spawn anymore conservanazi vomit to our gene pool. As for you, please get your balls cut off or get your whoring bitch's tubes tied so no more conservanazi lifeforms of your existence ever get puked out of your whoring bitch's twat and since you have this hangup with your mom tell me, did you fuck her too? Why don't you crawl back up her cunt and don't ever come out.

Fucking dead people? HELLO? what the hell is wrong with you. Do you realize how stupid you sound. All that nonsense takes away from anything have decent you have to say.

It's called SARCASM!! HELLO? Do you realize how stupid you sound. All that nonsense takes away from anything have decent you have to say. But conservanazis fail to define and recognize such a word ever existed. But then again conservanazis never have anything decent to say unless it's kill all niggers, fags, dykes, foreigners and towelheads then drape the flag on themselves and hide their faces behind the bible to justify it all and to them that is something decent to say.

FUCK YOU!!

My rants? have you noticed your posts? talk about anger management issues. I guess now that Sassa;s gone you need to fill the void. I await holding my breath the words of wisdom that you will grace up me.

Next time use an apostrophe in Sassa's name. Not a semicolon.

Your grammar sucks. Typical of the conservative.