Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This war is not for war you conservatives on CP say???

Originally posted by normalnoises

Fuck your mama. Too late... I already have. :D

Actually, I'm glad she's dead. One less cunt to spawn anymore conservanazi vomit to our gene pool. As for you, please get your balls cut off or get your whoring bitch's tubes tied so no more conservanazi lifeforms of your existence ever get puked out of your whoring bitch's twat and since you have this hangup with your mom tell me, did you fuck her too? Why don't you crawl back up her cunt and don't ever come out.

:rolleyes:

why should anyone take you seriously?

Anger management issue...talk about tolerance. Thanks for clearing up what sarcasm means - kind of got lost in the paragraph between cunt and duckfuck. Talk to me when your'e vocabulary goes beyond elementary school level. Better yet, just shut the fuck up...you're looking a bitter child who got beat way to much.

You really thing i care what you think? you think i care about being taken seriously here, after reading the bullshit you post. HAHA...get off your high horse tree fucking fag. You're a child you couldnt hold my spit let alone my dick, i post here to kill time and see how stupid this thread can get...not to be taken seriously by children like you.

Originally posted by alivak

Anger management issue...talk about tolerance. Thanks for clearing up what sarcasm means - kind of got lost in the paragraph between cunt and duckfuck. Talk to me when your'e vocabulary goes beyond elementary school level. Better yet, just shut the fuck up...you're looking a bitter child who got beat way to much.

You really thing i care what you think? you think i care about being taken seriously here, after reading the bullshit you post. HAHA...get off your high horse tree fucking fag. You're a child you couldnt hold my spit let alone my dick, i post here to kill time and see how stupid this thread can get...not to be taken seriously by children like you.

Care to say that in front of my face?

Oh did someone get under your skin...tree fucker?

you talk smack, but then you cant handle it? You talk more trash then anyone here, i didnt even start this, and now you want me to say to you in person. GLADLY.

I would love too say this to your face (better yet repeat some of the shit you've said asshole)...its children like you who hide behind screen names and can say the most ridiculous things without having to answer for it.

Come on little boy, anytime anyplace. I live and work in the city - tell me where and when.

Originally posted by alivak

Oh did someone get under your skin...tree fucker?

you talk smack, but then you cant handle it? You talk more trash then anyone here, i didnt even start this, and now you want me to say to you in person. GLADLY.

I would love too say this to your face (better yet repeat some of the shit you've said asshole)...its children like you who hide behind screen names and can say the most ridiculous things without having to answer for it.

Come on little boy, anytime anyplace. I live and work in the city - tell me where and when.

Don't waste your time. The sad thing is, this asswipe normalnoises is in his forties, he makes screen names to bash his allies, himself, insinuate he desires to molest his daughter etc., and to boot, he has the maturity of a 4 year old when it comes to having any sort of political discussion. Pathetic waste of a human life, seriously. :rolleyes: