Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thread about the weekend that isn't the weekend thread

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by whadupg

And groovefire - you're right - if I was an epic paul van lesbian then I probablly would be angry but you know I won't cry if pvd comes down with a case of the chicken pox and I have to go down to newport instead - so ZIP IT :P

Don't temp me. I made him disappear last time. :updown:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

Don't temp me. I made him disappear last time. :updown:

:laugh:

You better hope it doesn't happen now! Gina would loose her mind and don't let her size fool you - girl runs on like plutonium and she's fast - fast like neo! You wouldn't even see it happening and all of a sudden you'd have the most epic cd's sticking out of every orifice!

And come on now jt - we're better than that! We don't bother leaving the bars to puke! :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by whadupg

You better hope it doesn't happen now! Gina would loose her mind and don't let her size fool you - girl runs on like plutonium and she's fast - fast like neo! You wouldn't even see it happening and all of a sudden you'd have the most epic cd's sticking out of every orifice!

Tiny's like Yoda in the fight scene of Attack of the Clones. :laugh:

Mmmhmm. Epic, Van Dyk is.

well this should be a fun weekend, after a long 11 month break of not working i started this week on tuesday and well my work week will be ending saturday, i need the funds, so no complaining here ;)

so yeah anyway

friday - working 12- 6, most likely staying in for the evening to save my energy for the rest of the weekend

saturday - work 10-5 and then head to newport, gonna needs some groovefire by that point and then heading to therapy for willy t's bday party and some more baning music

sunday - lots of rest and then possibly heading to the diplomat for nailz and brett

monday heading to narragansett for a nice day of barbeque and university of rhode island students gettin smashed

should be a nice drunken messin labor day weekend, starting out groovewhorish!!!!! :D

Don't forget you have to tell the city of Allston you're moving there, as required by the child molestation laws.

Another cheap pop by Todd. Its ok, when I go door to door, you can come along with me and whore out the next 4 months of Groovefire events.

Originally posted by flavanugz

he has been taking shots at me this week. im gonna just keep firing back. i think its time to trim some fat ont his board, todd is clearly the weakest link.

use your words.

Wow, look at all the animosity here... Todd, are you going to put up with that?

Jules, I'm jealous! Red Sox/Yankees games are insane. Best baseball game you will ever go to.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nice low blow from flavasnuggles though.

Not a low blow at all. Funny, fine, but totally unoriginal, and simply indicative of Joe Jokenfold's DJ-envy. Contrast that with my dig, which came out of no where and yet totally fits.

My score card reads:

Groovefire 1

Flava 0

And no way am I the weakest link, dude. I gave us the hot pic of SF and the pic of Boobie's boobies this week alone, not to mention "Fucking Queer". I may very well be All Star.

I gave us the hot pic of SF and the pic of Boobie's boobies this week alone, not to mention "Fucking Queer". I may very well be All Star.

where are the pix???:confused:

i have been not very board happy this week, i guess getting a job can do that to someone, i think it is a good thing though, i might actually get a real life now!!!!!! :tongue:;)