Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbers over 30

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a pretty stupid post.

im 33 i dont go out much anymore.

i still enjoy it when i do and thats all that matters.

i may end up at tempts or surf on sunday thisweekend just for the novelty.if someone enjoys the music at any age why not go.

im not a bar person i dont like rock or rap so when im out with friends why not go have fun.

besides no one believes im 33 anyway

Originally posted by H-BomB

I smell the scent of a 30+ year old..

I smell the scent of a dumbass. I love you dear, sweet souls who seem to think 30 is OLD. I got news for you tykes, it ain't. And if you feel old when you are 30, then I feel even worse for you, cause in most instances, you aren't even half way through with your life. This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read.

For any of you to sit & judge and say what is pathetic or what is acceptable, is just plain ridiculous. For one thing, until you are that age, I wouldn't be so quick to say what you would or would not do. Never say never as they say.

Aaaahhhh to be young & STUPID!!!!

:blown:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

this is a pretty stupid post.

im 33 i dont go out much anymore.

i still enjoy it when i do and thats all that matters.

i may end up at tempts or surf on sunday thisweekend just for the novelty.if someone enjoys the music at any age why not go.

im not a bar person i dont like rock or rap so when im out with friends why not go have fun.

besides no one believes im 33 anyway

YOU CAN ENJOY GOOD MUSIC AT MANY PLACES WITH PEOPLE YOUR OWN AGE

Originally posted by Kermzy

I smell the scent of a dumbass. I love you dear, sweet souls who seem to think 30 is OLD. I got news for you tykes, it ain't. And if you feel old when you are 30, then I feel even worse for you, cause in most instances, you aren't even half way through with your life. This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read.

For any of you to sit & judge and say what is pathetic or what is acceptable, is just plain ridiculous. For one thing, until you are that age, I wouldn't be so quick to say what you would or would not do. Never say never as they say.

Way to miss the whole dang point. Who said 30 is too old to party? Why do you argue with whats not there? You always chime in with your fucking useless blabber. You're a blithering ugly woman. Stick your head in a toilet bowl.

Originally posted by Kermzy

By the time you are 30 you should have be better doing better things with your life.. you shouldn't be in some drug infested club, jumping around like an 18 year old would.. you should have gotten that shit out when you were in college or in your early 20's.

You know what it basically comes down to different strokes for different folks.. but personally my opinion of people who are 30's and are still partying in drug clubs like the SF - your sad, don't you feel like an idiot partying with people half your age? Grow up, get a life!

Originally posted by piro8

Good point Joe, except Clemens gets paid millions to pitch so I'm not sure if you can compare him to someone going out, unless you know somebody who gets paid to be a club patron.

To answer your question, Clemens should not be on a pitcher's mound after getting his ass lit up against Chicago. ;)

You didnt know, for every drink I buy, I get $100 in return. You didnt sign up for that program? I was a free agent and then I had Scott Boras put together a deal for me.

Piro have you been hanging out with Nick? Beware, those Red Sox fans are poisonous! Yes, Clemens did get rocked. It happens! Actually I beleive the Yankees pitching is going to be a let down in the post season, again.

Originally posted by njdionysus

You didnt know, for every drink I buy, I get $100 in return. You didnt sign up for that program? I was a free agent and then I had Scott Boras put together a deal for me.

Piro have you been hanging out with Nick? Beware, those Red Sox fans are poisonous! Yes, Clemens did get rocked. It happens! Actually I beleive the Yankees pitching is going to be a let down in the post season, again.

Thank you in advance at not getting off-topic again.

no problem in advance from you

Originally posted by tyco

is there an really an agenda?

I am not close to 30 and sure won't be in Tempts when I am but everyone is different..........just because you get old doesn't mean you have to become a dud. I have respect for those people...........dropping bombs and all that is another story though.

30 is old?I dont think so.80 is old.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Dont pal.Have fun sitting home getting fat when your 30.The rest of us will be out having fun.Haha your profile says"Retired clubber ",Thats because you dont fit in anymore.Stop being mean to people who still do.

Oh god please stop! Stop clubbing and starting acting like an adult. Retire gracefully.

30 years olds don't fit it with a 21 year old scene.

Originally posted by H-BomB

Oh god please stop! Stop clubbing and starting acting like an adult. Retire gracefully.

30 years olds don't fit it with a 21 year old scene.

Who says?YOU?haha who are you?I act like an adult.And I like to have fun on the weekend.I dont need to retire.look at my pics.I look just as good as any other girl.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Who says?YOU?haha who are you?I act like an adult.And I like to have fun on the weekend.I dont need to retire.look at my pics.I look just as good as any other girl.

It's really annoying that you don't double-space in between sentences.

HERE IS MY 2CENTS..... THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT TO WHAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO "CLUB" STUYDIO54 IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE! THE ONLY THING IS IF YOU HAVE KID/KIDS I FEEL YOU SHOULDN'T BE PARTYING EVERY WEELEND! KIDS NEED TO BE RAISED AND WHEN YOU LEAVE THEM BY THEMSELVES TO GROW UP ON THEIR OWN THE PARENTS USUALLY REGRET IT LATER!