Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbers over 30

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Who says?YOU?haha who are you?I act like an adult.And I like to have fun on the weekend.I dont need to retire.look at my pics.I look just as good as any other girl.

Hun it isn't about looks. It's about maturity. If you over thirty and partying frequently in the clubs you need to check yourself. Doesn't it bother you that you are one of the few washed up has-beens still trying to act like your 21? Do you take drugs too? Haha, god what losers people can be.

You need to retire, get a man and settle down.

Originally posted by H-BomB

By the time you are 30 you should have be better doing better things with your life.. you shouldn't be in some drug infested club, jumping around like an 18 year old would.. you should have gotten that shit out when you were in college or in your early 20's.

You know what it basically comes down to different strokes for different folks.. but personally my opinion of people who are 30's and are still partying in drug clubs like the SF - your sad, don't you feel like an idiot partying with people half your age? Grow up, get a life!

How are you!! Me and JP miss you. :) and your post is my opinion exactly!! going to bars and having a few drinks at that age is cool but Facory and Temps is a no- no :nono:

Live it the way you want as long as you want who cares. If going to the club every weekend and getting banged up and listening to pounding house music makes you happy, do it! It's a free country, last time I checked there was a minimum age to enter, but no maximum age for clubs. Athletes are all doing something most of us only did as teenagers or early 20's at best. If you can do and enjoy it go for it. 30 somethings going out to a club is ok in my book, what about 30 somethings playing in softball and flag football leauges on the weekends and acting like boys! Hey if it makes them happy good for them, what should they do, take up golf because they aren't in their 20's anymore! There are alot of senior citizens doing things that most people would think they are too old for too, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST- You only get one!

Just my 2 cents!

A few more cents- What if Danny Tenaglia thought he was too old to DJ ten years ago and retired-we'd be missing a lot of good tracks.

What if Johnny Cash said he was too old to do a music Video- He just won a MoonMan from MTV he's in his 70's.

Do you think Springsteen, The Stones, & Aerosmith are too old to tour-Hell No!

Keith Richards isn't gonna give up his guitar because he got his first Social Security Check!

Cher-Another one living like she is 20 years younger than she is.

Should Stallone and Swarzenegger stop making movies because they are old. Clint Eastwood didn't!

And what about Driving Miss Daisy, Jessica Tandy finally won an Oscar, if she thought she was too old to act she would have never got it.

And a final note, I don't think Joe Pesci even thought about acting until his 30s. He was always in entertainment though, he used to play in a band right here in NJ.

Originally posted by thepulse

Live it the way you want as long as you want who cares. If going to the club every weekend and getting banged up and listening to pounding house music makes you happy, do it! It's a free country, last time I checked there was a minimum age to enter, but no maximum age for clubs. Athletes are all doing something most of us only did as teenagers or early 20's at best. If you can do and enjoy it go for it. 30 somethings going out to a club is ok in my book, what about 30 somethings playing in softball and flag football leauges on the weekends and acting like boys! Hey if it makes them happy good for them, what should they do, take up golf because they aren't in their 20's anymore! There are alot of senior citizens doing things that most people would think they are too old for too, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST- You only get one!

Just my 2 cents!

A few more cents- What if Danny Tenaglia thought he was too old to DJ ten years ago and retired-we'd be missing a lot of good tracks.

What if Johnny Cash said he was too old to do a music Video- He just won a MoonMan from MTV he's in his 70's.

Do you think Springsteen, The Stones, & Aerosmith are too old to tour-Hell No!

Keith Richards isn't gonna give up his guitar because he got his first Social Security Check!

Cher-Another one living like she is 20 years younger than she is.

Should Stallone and Swarzenegger stop making movies because they are old. Clint Eastwood didn't!

And what about Driving Miss Daisy, Jessica Tandy finally won an Oscar, if she thought she was too old to act she would have never got it.

And a final note, I don't think Joe Pesci even thought about acting until his 30s. He was always in entertainment though, he used to play in a band right here in NJ.

You are awesome! You totally get it.I`m so glad I had a cool mom.Who didnt let age stop her from being herself.Who says everyone has to be the same way?Settle down and be complacent.No thanks.

Originally posted by ninadd

How are you!! Me and JP miss you. :) and your post is my opinion exactly!! going to bars and having a few drinks at that age is cool but Facory and Temps is a no- no :nono:

Who says so?where is that written?And how old are you?Not old enough to really make a judgement on the situation I assume.

Who says so?where is that written?And how old are you?Not old enough to really make a judgement on the situation I assume.

actaully I am getting close to 30 and would be embarressed to be seen at Factory or Temps

You are awesome! You totally get it.I`m so glad I had a cool mom.Who didnt let age stop her from being herself.Who says everyone has to be the same way?Settle down and be complacent.No thanks.

Oh god, I am not going to comment any further on this issue.

Do as you wish people but if your like 35 and still partying in clubs like tempts, taking drugs, then your a loser. Plain and simple. Find someone special, have some kids, buy a house, chillout.. time to grow up!

I would kill myself if I was like you. :blown:

:laugh:

Heya! I have not seen either one of you in a long time! What have you been up to? I still see jessica from time to time, she is too busy with her 9 men in 7 day week workload. :hump:

Oh god, I am not going to comment any further on this issue.

Do as you wish people but if your like 35 and still partying in clubs like tempts, taking drugs, then your a loser. Plain and simple. Find someone special, have some kids, buy a house, chillout.. time to grow up!

I would kill myself if I was like you. :blown:

Wow you know everything dont you? Who says I havent done all of the above already?You?What do you kmow,not much.

Heya! I have not seen either one of you in a long time! What have you been up to? I still see jessica from time to time, she is too busy with her 9 men in 7 day week workload. :hump:

Yeah Jess is a slut now :laugh: I'm just kidding she's goin to kill me. Where do you hang out now. We live in Lodi so it looks like Soundgarden will be our venue this winter hopefully we can meet up for drinks :D

Yeah Jess is a slut now :laugh: I'm just kidding she's goin to kill me. Where do you hang out now. We live in Lodi so it looks like Soundgarden will be our venue this winter hopefully we can meet up for drinks :D

We need to order her panties with key and lock on the front! :laugh: I have not been going out too much as of late, I hope to get out a bit more often lately. I've been on lockdown with my girl, she hates when I go out without her (And that's half the fun :D ) and the boyz aren't going out too much so .. it seems as if I'm in the middle to latter stages of clubbing retirement. :D Oh well. I've been keeping busy, got a new job, bought a motorcycle and am getting a new car!

So how is JP.. hehehe I saw your pics. Nice :love2:

We need to order her panties with key and lock on the front! :laugh: I have not been going out too much as of late, I hope to get out a bit more often lately. I've been on lockdown with my girl, she hates when I go out without her (And that's half the fun :D ) and the boyz aren't going out too much so .. it seems as if I'm in the middle to latter stages of clubbing retirement. :D Oh well. I've been keeping busy, got a new job, bought a motorcycle and am getting a new car!

So how is JP.. hehehe I saw your pics. Nice :love2:

Hahaha oh no the pics!! Jp will be so jealous the you got a motorcycle. What kind is it?? Dont talk him into buying one, he is too accident prone :laugh: I think me and Jp retired from clubs 2 years ago. If we do go we are home by like 1:30. We like to sit home like old people :tongue: I will pm you with mine and JP's phone #'s so we can get togeather.

You sound like a retard.Yeah 35 is elderly.

Nit wit.I`m lookin alot better then you.Patrick.

Who's patrick? I think your the retard. Every post I've read so far of your makes no sense. You need to learn puncuation as well. You also seem to be stuck on this looks thing, I will tell you honey my girl is way hotter than you.. bahaha.. now like I've been saying, please shutup already grandma!

My little brother is more mature than you!

:banghead: