Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos at work today???

silvershoes

Originally posted by vicman

dude you know the area. i cant believe they have not put a 7-eleven there, it would make mad money.

i've never been to pizza mart and from the looks of it, i never will. and even the worse NY pizza is still good.

i couldnt have said it better myself. After growing up on NYC pizza, no other pizza comes even half as close to being as good...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silvershoes

i couldnt have said it better myself. After growing up on NYC pizza, no other pizza comes even half as close to being as good...

most chicagoans would disagree with you... they like their deep dish or thin crust pizza... i am not one of those however hehe.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Yeah and on the way back to Pete "In the shadows" place for the post partying you can stop off at 7 eleven - it's right down the street.

I'm just sayin if it's that bad why go?? I understand the whole drunk food thing - but catch me in a Burger King or something like that - never.

from the looks of it i would prefer burger king to pizaa mart, at least get a soft drink and fries....i luv me some burger king fries!

Originally posted by vicman

deep dish pizza sucks ass.

i completely agree. when i was working at the chicago tribune, the sports dept guys would eat deep dish pizza... EVERY NIGHT for dinner.:puke:

here's a related drunk food question... who's willing or even likes to hit them food carts in nyc?

Originally posted by kken

most chicagoans would disagree with you... they like their deep dish or thin crust pizza... i am not one of those however hehe.

After spending four years on the south side of chicago and eating chicago style pizza, i still think NYC pizza is the best :D

i completely agree. when i was working at the chicago tribune, the sports dept guys would eat deep dish pizza... EVERY NIGHT for dinner.:puke:

here's a related drunk food question... who's willing or even likes to hit them food carts in nyc?

carts - hell no

unless it's the burrito cart guy from DC :aright:

ok, i admit it - i grew up on hotdogs from those food carts on the street - until my 7th grade science teacher told me those hot dogs were made out of rats.

I stopped eating the hotdogs, but a warm potato knish on a cold night afer clubbing...tasty. oh, and the pretzels are good too. :arrow:

I used to think Pizza Mart was the most amazing pizza until I moved to Manhattan...

Joe's is the best slice.

John's is the best coal oven.

Originally posted by pixie360

is pizzamart the place where the slices are 3 times the size of a normal slice of pizza?

Originally posted by janky

I used to think Pizza Mart was the most amazing pizza until I moved to Manhattan...

Joe's is the best slice.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Must be a SLOW day when Janky starts posting. :D :D

And Joes IS the best slice.... MMmmmmmmmm

actually janky just wanted to see the britney/madonna/christina pics:D

re: the food carts...upenn (my alma mater) had the GREATEST food trucks EVER. they are a penn institution. there were fresh fruit food trucks, mexican, chinese, middle eastern, even CREPERIE food trucks. and they were GOOD. any other food truck that i've ever encountered are disgusting. but at penn, mmmm....delicioussssss

Originally posted by janky

Joe's is the best slice.

If you're talking by the slice, Joe's is great... but I have 2 favorites in Manhattan:

the absolute BEST pizza ever is at 5 Roses on 1st and 10th. Please tell me someone on here knows 5 roses...

my other favorite is 2 boots.