Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos at work today???

silvershoes

Originally posted by silvershoes

I'm here, and bored per usual. So lets get this party started!

I'll start - did any of y'all check out the VMA's last night? If not, what were you up to? :cool:

hi silvershoes!

here, bored, hoping to get out early...went to a packed blue room last night (good seeing you teriaki...nice meeting you rocky) and then post-partied til 4....my alarm clock was not my friend this morning...the post-party festivities were preceded by a run-in with a pizza mart slice (I lost)...the night ended with an aussie fixing us vegemite sandwiches (remember the men at work song???)...anyone ever taste that stuff??? it's like beef bouillon spread...yuck! but I was assured that it'd make me feel better this morning because it has vitamin B in it...no such luck!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dotdotdot

apparently so!

Australians absolutely love that shit. I was traveling in Peru and wound up hanging out with some Aussies. They brought vegemite with them b/c they didn't want to be without it.

I actually tried some and it's horrible. I really don't understand how they can eat that stuff.

hi silvershoes!

here, bored, hoping to get out early...went to a packed blue room last night (good seeing you teriaki...nice meeting you rocky) and then post-partied til 4....my alarm clock was not my friend this morning...the post-party festivities were preceded by a run-in with a pizza mart slice (I lost)...the night ended with an aussie fixing us vegemite sandwiches (remember the men at work song???)...anyone ever taste that stuff??? it's like beef bouillon spread...yuck! but I was assured that it'd make me feel better this morning because it has vitamin B in it...no such luck!

it was nice meeting you, as well. i lost the same battle with a pizza mart slice, and my alram this morning. i managed to sleep right through it and showed up to work and hour late. oops. :bigsheepishgrin:

Originally posted by teriaki

Australians absolutely love that shit. I was traveling in Peru and wound up hanging out with some Aussies. They brought vegemite with them b/c they didn't want to be without it.

I actually tried some and it's horrible. I really don't understand how they can eat that stuff.

it's much like hawaiians with their SPAM :spam:

hi silvershoes!

here and bored too...not sure if i will get out early but I may just have to leave anyway ;) you still at work? i dont see you on im and i need someone to play with :hat: