Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dont understand the hype about Team USA....

ghhhhhost

they beat Argentina by less than 10 points...and theyre preaching solidarity and sportsmanship...but it seems like theyre ripe for another ass whoopin @ the Olympics...

besides..this Argentina team lost to Mexico...MEXICO!!..so u know damn well theyre not playin for real...

ahh..but it feels so good when ur team doesnt have to struggle to qualify for Athens.......

YUGOSLAVIA...WORLD CHAMPS !

i like the way they always hype the US team as the "dream team" :rolleyes:

there was only one dream team and that was in 92. no one is particularly scared of the US basketball team anymore in the mean time the rest of the world has greatly improved as more and more foreign players have entered the nba.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

they beat Argentina by less than 10 points...and theyre preaching solidarity and sportsmanship...but it seems like theyre ripe for another ass whoopin @ the Olympics...

besides..this Argentina team lost to Mexico...MEXICO!!..so u know damn well theyre not playin for real...

ahh..but it feels so good when ur team doesnt have to struggle to qualify for Athens.......

YUGOSLAVIA...WORLD CHAMPS !

:laugh:

Last time I checked, it doesnt matter how many points you win by. As long as you have one more than the other team, you win. Unless they changed that rule and I didnt hear about it? Anyway...these teams that the US are playing have been together for years and practicing for years. Once these guys play and practice together more, they will start to gel and really be a force. Not that they arent now. This team isnt anywhere close to the original Dream Team of 92...there will never be a better team in our lifetime than that team. But this US team will still steamroll through the Olympics.